3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RegentWilson 20.01.23 02:53 pm

Quest NPCs disappear. New bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Probably this is somehow connected with mods, they cost decently, but for a long time, and there was no such problem. I put a couple of new ones, but they are insignificant and their removal + ng does not give anything.

Actually a problem. NPCs disappearing/not appearing. At the very beginning it is noticeable from Vizima. There is no type with whom you can play Gwent (but I don’t remember here, maybe for this you need to play in the tavern for the first time), there is no Var Atre ambassador, which is already more interesting. Those. he is simply not there, there is a clerk in the room, Thaler and that's it.
Next is the finish line. When approaching the Baron's castle, after talking at the entrance with the guards, the Sergeant does not appear. Those. he is there after the end of the cut-scene, but instantly disappears, and then he simply does not exist, respectively, the plot is over, with the Baron the quest does not start, because. you need a cut-scene when approaching him with a Sergeant.

Has anyone experienced something similar or have any idea what it might be?
The only thing that comes to mind so far is some kind of violation in the boot scripts, but it's not clear where to dig.
I don't want to try a new one. This assembly has been living for more than a year, it’s not easy to repeat it I

installed the version with the updated Witcher in parallel, but I made backups of data in Documents, it shouldn’t affect
From the last one, I installed it, and deleting which still does not lead to a correction:
I changed in Player.ws two lines //camera.PlayAnimation( animation ) to remove camera shake
Mods Firm Scabbards, Long Pirouettes, Alternate Jogging Animations

Here's a joke:

0.30 "he evaporated"
1 Comments
Sort by:
R
RegentWilson 20.01.23

It was a mod that reflects the victory of the Nilfs, accordingly changes the NPCs in the locations and is intended to be installed after the passage of the company)
https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/4361?tab=description