3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 22.11.19 11:13 pm

Why the series of games Stalker, Metro better? (Metro Exodus)

In the Subway, the dialogue is better, the atmosphere of despair is better, no thieves and cattle RAID. Beautifully conveys the nostalgia for the Soviet era. But metro is worse than fallout.
40 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 22.11.19

Just copy your post from one crazy blog where one friend tried to compare the not yet released game.

If you compare the previous part of the S. T. A. L. K. E. R is definitely better and more interesting at very many components,ranging from shuternoy mechanics and ending with artifacts,anomalies,and the spirit of research, and indeed there is just much more all sorts of little things ranging from radiation contamination,wear and tear of weapons,ballistics and ending inventory,armor,and all of ekzoskeleta to fill with different content,even the mutants and their attacks and actions much more interesting,as well as A-life as a whole.
Metro series wins only by the amazing study locations and detail (right about now, going through LL, the dialogue and the study locations are still admired,when first time come out to the surface already captures the spirit,even droplets and dirt on the glass of the gas mask very much complement the vibrant atmosphere,there really every location is very cool-designed),it is understandable because this is a strict corridor shooter,you're always going to go on one and the same rails,in S. T. A. L. K. E. R you have much more freedom and different quests.
In terms of storytelling Metro better (where the plot is more interesting here is debatable),well, the idea with the gas mask and filters is also very cool,of course in S. T. A. L. K. E. R also has different suits,but they do not require replacement filters,although it would be possible to make a zone where they were required.I'm not talking about a bunch of global mods.
In General, the series S. T. A. L. K. E. R is much more than any of the original detail and chips,Metro, I also held more than once but the series is S. T. A. L. K. E. R a lot more and this is the most important indicator in the game.

And both series are excellent,very pleased that the continuation of the Metro, we already see,but will we see S. T. A. L. K. E. R 2 is a very big question,and even if we see will it be as original and amazing as Shadow of Chernobyl.

P
Protocol10 22.11.19

saa0891
Stalker review-part so-so. Boring quests Ala assassin

s
saa0891 22.11.19

Protocol10 wrote:
Stalker review-part so-so.
Actually she was very cool as well as ballistics,it is very much felt, depending on which weapon you're shooting,what upgrades you have are,etc., if the distance is large even seen a flat trajectory,of course, not without its blemishes,in Metro it is not at all,and the enemies on hit too, almost did not react.

Protocol10 wrote:
Boring quests Ala assassin
There are different,and always better when the game has variety,even repeating quests done for that would zarabotay money,and you no one forces them to initiate.
And with AC it is ridiculous to compare atmosphere and location in S. T. A. L. K. E. R is much more interesting when you get in some kind of lab and there you controler and poltergeits specifically pressed,and various items fill up while you, more specifically stirs and sausage,that's where the atmosphere and fun gameplay.

PS
The last AC that is such crap that it just does not pass,did not think that Yubiki will slide to the bottom of this,I'm just sorry (though myself, I also sympathize with realizing that They do not have to make at least some effort will still buy,and that means that it more interesting I will not see) those who bought and sponsored this dull game.

P
Protocol10 22.11.19

saa0891
In most AAA shutanov felt the difference between the weapons. It is not difficult to do. Quests are boring. All the popularity of Stalker due solely to the reverence of people to the Chernobyl tragedy. If the game was called like ksenus and going God knows where, now about her and no one remembered was. The game itself is completely walkable.

s
saa0891 22.11.19

Protocol10 wrote:
In most AAA shutanov felt the difference between the weapons.
What does the majority of shooters if we were talking about two specific series,if you do not see the difference between them,although they are very bright,I'm helpless.

Protocol10 wrote:
All the popularity of Stalker due solely to the reverence of people to the Chernobyl tragedy.
What the crap are you talking about,the popularity of S. T. A. L. K. E. R is due to the fact that there is a lot of original ideas and chips,quite an interesting concept of the zone,the idea of coding stalkers and mysterious organization which is brewed and created this very area (you do a little bit know the story),and of course a unique native ambience.

Protocol10 wrote:
The game itself is completely walkable.
Such a feed-through that it still play and make a stunning global modification,which hype rose when they announced the second part I'm not even talking,my friend you're just ... you are the kind of stuff.

B
Bupycop 22.11.19

saa0891
By Stalker I agree about the Assassin no, it's funny how one apparently does not like a Stalker, another AC, I've been the last as much, but I'm not going to paint there is that you're wrong and to prove anything.

s
saa0891 22.11.19

Bupycop wrote:
I now last as liked
The issue is not about AC but I still answer briefly.
That there might like it and design I just can't imagine,because it killed almost all components starting from stealth and parkour,again primitive design locations to it and does not have,you can forget about the movements on the roofs,NPCs are firing instantly at the end about stealth, you can also forget,made the transit of weapons,but to make leveling armor including on the strengthening of the secrecy of the mind is simply not enough,but probably and stood.
Make a game about tombs and Egypt and make them interesting puzzles and deadly traps is just the height of idiocy,and ending by the missions,not only that of them removed additional conditions that were fun to do and these missions are so monotonous and dull that there are no words,just a whole ton of dull,repetitive missions,and I honestly don't recall from what part made me so sick (even prohodnyak in the form of Andromeda was interesting),a large blank map on which there is not anything interesting what's like I just don't understand.

G
GreyG 22.11.19

Trolling?

R
RikoChiko 22.11.19

Metro did not come. The story about the Dark sucked from the finger. Showdown in metro commies and the Germans are a solid cranberry. I would not be surprised if a similar situation in reality, such a conflict over a small piece of the dungeon would be the place to be. But me it is only an abomination. In Stalker there are also bandits and military and groups of all sorts, but they are more neutral than here. Also annoying difficulty and not clearly getting good endings.

_
_dok_ 22.11.19

Stalker is better in metro played an hour and removed in stalkere open world and in the subway there can be a lot of minuses to find

s
sKard 22.11.19

- Topic nonsense, written only for the sake of bonuses for deletion.

L
Luka_gg 22.11.19

The comparison is incorrect, open world corridor shooter.
Stalker is very much alive, still forums are complemented by topics questions section files mods, etc. that only this game had, what changes just did not make. Underground and was forgotten (except that re-take for me). Of course, impressions of each of the games, only Stalker is still shines through fashion.
Compare, empty the flood about. Both games, I think, for a long time, most anticipated releases, which is so badly missed.

Z
ZlM 22.11.19

Waiting for such wonderful blogs like: Why potatoes tastier carrots, Why enroll in a sharaga better than class 10, Why impose a subjective opinion is better than to Express an objective, Why not think easier than to think, etc.

V
Vampire_98 22.11.19

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. and Metro are both good !

S
Slava Frost 22.11.19

We must respect and S. T. A. L. K. E. R. and Metro because they were made in Ukraine, and they are understandable to absolutely everyone!

D
Di1etant 22.11.19

ZlM
Rather, reflection on such deep themes can be seen in reviews and reviews

W
WAga 22.11.19

These games are not opposed to each other, and Supplement each other. Stalker is a lot that is not available in metro and Vice versa.

N
Night Strider 22.11.19

Subway Stalker is better in terms of optimization, stability of the engine...
Generally compare a corridor shooter with psevdoobratimy shooter with RPG elements dullness

N
Night Strider 22.11.19

Doc
In Stalker there is an open world

P
Protocol10 22.11.19

saa0891
What the crap are you talking about,the popularity of S. T. A. L. K. E. R is due to the fact that there is a lot of original ideas and chips,quite an interesting concept of the zone,the idea of coding stalkers and mysterious organization which is brewed and created this very area (you do a little bit know the story),and of course a unique native ambience.

Stalker is popular only in the post-Soviet space. And by coincidence: the entry time and the setting. In the West it is not interesting either as an rpg because there is the fallout and farkray (Stalker essentially attempt to clone), especially as a shooter.