3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sergey_aka_uksus 20.01.23 02:53 pm

How to make a reliable nychka? (Wartales)

In short, an overload problem was on the horizon, so a safe place to hide things that were not needed at the moment became an absolute necessity.

Can anyone suggest how to do this?
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Straik29a 20.01.23

sergey_aka_uksus
There are all sorts of camps with corpses and barrels on the map, you can store them in them. But there some stop working if all of them are taken away. There are still all sorts of altars for offerings near the roads, they are always working. And by the way, in such badges it is convenient to throw off the loot and surrender to patrols, then pick it up.

S
Straik29a 20.01.23

sergey_aka_uksus
In general, it's better to have more ponies with saddlebags pumped into the weight. With the right scenario in the camp, you can feed everyone every 3-4 days, I have a happiness increase of +16, with a maximum of 15, after the first hunger there will be +11, after the second +9, after the third +1. On the fourth we feed and again it becomes +15.

s
sergey_aka_uksus 20.01.23

Straik29a There
are already 3 horses. One with a horseshoe (free) and two with bags. The caravan stretches for a kilometer on the road.

With the right layout in the camp, you can feed everyone every 3-4 days

. But I kind of feel sorry for them. Is the roof going?

S
Straik29a 20.01.23

sergey_aka_uksus
Well, sometimes they whine, but there's nothing to worry about. The system of happiness is made for this, so that you can use it. Even if you go into the minus and someone wants to dump him from the detachment, you can keep him with influence, the main thing is to have a margin of influence

. And I seem to have 7 ponies, enough to carry everything with me)