3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzheyson Brodi 13.09.19 02:13 am

Statement on the launch of the game on CPUs without SSE 4.1;4.2

Good day
On the forum one of the members told about his method of running the game on processors without these instructions.
First download it here https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/pre-release-license-agreement-for-intel-software-development-emulator-accept-end-user-license-agreement-and-download and unpack in the game folder
Then in search enter cmd and open the command prompt (it is important to open as administrator)
Also in the search enter resmon ( something like the task Manager, installed starting from Windows 7)
At a command prompt after C:\WINDOWS\system32> without a space, specify the drive letter where you installed the game, for example I have this D drive, I write d:.In the end it will look like this: C:\WINDOWS\system32>d:
Press enter
On after will come out this is D:\> just write a cd and after a space insert the path to the folder with the game, for example I have this D:\Uplay games\Assassin's Creed Origins
In the end the line should look like this D:\>cd D:\Uplay games\Assassin's Creed Origins
Press enter again
In the following line at the end of the write dir *.exe
Looks like this D:\Uplay games\Assassin's Creed Origins>dir *.exe
Enter again
Now the last line. In the end, you need to register sde -skip-int3 -attach-pid
Looks like this D:\Uplay games\Assassin's Creed Origins>sde -skip-int3 -attach-pid
Now it takes a resmon service. Start the game and when the service to receive the process ACOrigin.exe quickly click on it with right mouse button until it shut down and then suspend the process. Next you need the command line after the sde -skip-int3 -attach-pid to put a space and write from the resmon process ID (from the first column with the letters ID), for example 2121 and then just press enter.
Further in resmon, right-click on the process of the game is to resume the process
So it should eventually look like command line
Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393]
(c) Corporation Microsoft (Microsoft Corporation), 2016. All rights reserved.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>d:

D:\>cd D:\Uplay games\Assassin's Creed Origins

D:\Uplay games\Assassin's Creed Origins>dir *.exe
Volume in drive D has no label Local disk
Volume serial number: 4CD5-CBD4

The contents of the folder D:\Uplay games\Assassin's Creed Origins

22.11.2017 22:17 170 295 464 ACOrigins.exe
23.10.2017 06:37 112 640 sde.exe
23.10.2017 06:37 3 026 944 xed.exe
3 file 173 435 048 bytes
0 folder 65 819 783 168 bytes freely

D:\Uplay games\Assassin's Creed Origins>sde -skip-int3 -attach-pid 2121

Everything is now depending on power iron wait until you start the game.
I am with my bucket and waited about 5 minutes until the window with the game logo and another 20 minutes before she started.
It is important not to close the command prompt, everything else can be closed.
Here's a video that user

What I want to say, normally I don't play, because my AMD A4 3300 dual core at the minimum, issued a total of 6 frames. Although I was very surprised that the game by default, put the high settings. Syndicate high was around 20 fps.
Was still crashes before the main menu until I moved to offline mode.
76 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pykipyk 13.09.19

about ATP much

S
Sergey Pokazanov 13.09.19

well, this is a perversion.

A
Anomel Suna 13.09.19

Tambourine-method for masochists. Buy hyperpen and tear ass

A
Agat7 13.09.19

The guy does things that had to do developed.
I thank him for that much!

But this mediocrity is also pay!

J
JolyMau5 13.09.19

Enamel Suna
I did this in one blog suggested, but 3-5K on them hyperpen DORAHA. Better of course continue to sit on fanaah who are soon 11 years old, for some games even at 20-30 FPS on minimal run.

J
JolyMau5 13.09.19

Agat7
>had to do a developed
What are they supposed to? To provide farting and craftsi the launch of the frankly dead old bucket? There is a minimum payout of the game - if your bucket does not match and thus the game will not start, it is only your problem and your dead bucket.

V
Vyxyxol 13.09.19

Jason Brody
Jason Brody wrote:
only 6 frames
Monsieur knows his perversions.

f
fare28 13.09.19

Agat7
So confused, would ensure they start and continue? Don't answer that. And then it would be a bunch of whining that the game slows down, and that developed inept weirdos. Understand you want to play new games, you will have to spend on iron. If the game can be downloaded from torrents, the iron alas will have to buy. It's no offense to say, he sat on the old, even in rocket League can't play. Just need to understand that progress does not stand still. And hardware manufacturers also want to profit. Too trying to make the game as beautiful, which also imposes a limit on the iron.

A
Agat7 13.09.19

Casein
Had to do a run on buckets, since it is technically possible. Of course if there is a 6 fps then people do not want to play, and I think there are those who are satisfied and slightly less than 30 frames.

fare28
And there are just a lot of whining from those whose requirements are for minimum or recommended!

g
gaRIK1001 13.09.19

I have IN the command line is entered after command input (not an internal or external command) what to do thanks in advance!

C
Chuck_Norris_ 13.09.19

gaRIK1001
search engine to help

S
SkEwReK 13.09.19

Oh and there is a way to run the bug itself Emperor?) (music player for geeks)

g
gaRIK1001 13.09.19

thank you very much!launched 5фпс in the game is generally a nightmare(((

A
Agat7 13.09.19

gaRIK1001
Not likely to see the executables in the game folder. have you unzipped it? Exactly in the folder ACOrigins.exe there are files of the downloaded distribution?

l
lunixy 13.09.19

A perversion of what is, rogue will have buy a at least stump 4560.

g
gaRIK1001 13.09.19

Agat7
you're talking about small fps?

A
Agat7 13.09.19

gaRIK1001
I'm talking about your error. Or you misspelled the command or in the game folder you have sde.exe.

g
gaRIK1001 13.09.19

Agat7
I already wrote above that started,ran 30 min,played with 5 fps,impossible to play((

J
John14b 13.09.19

Is the emulation? as with DX11 or not?Who knows? If Yes, then everything will be processed through PERC. Even if PERC R7 1700 or a 12-core from Intel-are Friesians. The gameplay itself is not. More like emulation than on a real fix. Such a chip did vidyagame where there is no DX11 support in hardware, this method could only run the game and nothing more. In General it is necessary to wait only official patch.

D
Dzheyson Brodi 13.09.19

Patch 1.10.0, this method no longer works. It seems intends yubisoft did at least say so on the forum