3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Mahone 20.01.23 02:53 pm

Impressions of the game (Mortal Kombat: Armageddon)

I went to the forum and did not find a single topic here. Bad somehow. So I decided to create at least one in which we can talk about the impressions of the game.
Personally, I got acquainted with this part ... uh ... I don’t remember when, but quite a long time ago. I will not go into details, but I will only say that this part has become my favorite in the 3D series. It is understandable why. Many arenas for battles. Lots of characters and more. In other words, it has everything that makes me love the series so much. If you dig deep, you can find your cons. But for fans of the series and just fans of fighting games, this part will obviously appeal to you.)
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dikiy_Bill 20.01.23

I love this game. One of the best in the series (and don't let them talk a la "this is the weakest game in the series"). Of course, it is very difficult to create styles for 64 (seemingly) characters, but the developers have achieved this. It worked out great. Blaze heraknul for 10 Persians (naturally for the ninja). So my advice to all naive gamers - before drawing conclusions from the inscriptions - play for yourself, the game is worth it + it goes great on the PS2 emulator.

P
Pie without an opinion 20.01.23

And on my emulsion it lags. I'm going to buy a console and play normally.

D
Dakotas 20.01.23

at milestones on the emulsion lags

D
Dakotas 20.01.23

all*

d
dzelectron 20.01.23

Not? if you set it up correctly, it goes perfectly, only videos slow down at startup) I myself have been kicked out of the game for a month) Here is a link, settings for the emulator:
http://emuplace.com/board/pcsx2/mortal_kombat_armageddon/4-1-0-151

w
wilder tier 20.01.23

In general, the first MK I played was MK3 on a DosBox emulator on my computer. Oh, I remember it was 2-3 years ago, and I didn’t know how to do fatalities at all. Then I played MK: Armageddon on a ps2 emulator, and a few For months I considered the game the best in general and played it all day long. I really liked to play, the cruelty and dismemberment that occurs in the game at that time (early 2011) were generally sky-high for me, which made me love the game even more. Right now I play MK9 , not in Armageddon.

w
wilder tier 20.01.23

Well, I don’t agree with the opinion that Armageddon is the weakest game in the series. Yes, it’s not common, but composite fatalities are quite an interesting thing, especially since the arena fatalities are very thoughtfully made here. Meaty). , to play with a friend over the network through an emulsion ...
Well, so, I think the game deserves 8/10. Not the best, but not the worst game in the series.

K
Krio 20.01.23

Not everyone has Dakotas

t
this is dad 2 20.01.23

favorite game since there are all the characters in the series and you can create your own

D
Damned_Soul 20.01.23

Somehow I downloaded it and recorded it on a blank and played it on PS2. Very even nothing.

s
sweetgirlx69 20.01.23

Dikiy_Bill
is the most bullshit of the entire series.