3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
emporio2866 20.01.23 02:54 pm

Missing weapon in mission 6 "Master of your life" (Saints Row (2022))

I downloaded the game on a free weekend for series x, went through a few side effects and tasks (total percentage of progress 23), started the sixth mission and I can’t go through it because of a bug that took all my weapons away from me, and therefore I can’t kill the boss with just fists, they just carry me out and that's it.
I tried to go to the store to select new barrels, but there is no seller and there is no option to stir up the guns :( I rebooted the

game, turned it off and even reinstalled it, but the effect is zero!
18% save, but I don't want to go through side effects again.Has

anyone else had such a problem, how was it solved

?
I loaded a manual save, lost half a day of progress in side effects and gathering, then the weapon, lo and behold, appeared in the mission.

I recommend doing manual saves before each story mission, so as not to get stuck like me
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
RPOCLABB 20.01.23

Delete this craft and do not remember, here is the solution.

But seriously, if the reinstallation did not solve the problem, then only a rollback to the nearest save, alas ... And then there are no guarantees that the bug will not appear again

e
emporio2866 20.01.23

RPOCLABB
Only a rollback to manual saving helped, and if I hadn't guessed to do it, then that's it, because you can't exit the task.
I’ll play this junk only from the game pass again, I don’t want to pay even at a good discount through Argentina