3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
based department 20.01.23 02:54 pm

Dark Ritual Bug (Dragon Age: Origins)

So, I started a romance with Morrigan, led him through the whole game and was already preparing for the Dark Ritual with my waifu, when the incredible happened. Instead of offering to spend the night with me, she resolutely told me "Let me have sex with Loghain, okay?", which I of course freaked out and decided to check what the problem was. I chose all the dialogues strictly according to the guide - the result is the same. I thought: maybe it's in Loghain? Returned to the duel and decided to execute him. It worked, Loghain is dead, Alistair is king. And so I go to my passion in anticipation of finally conceiving a son-basket, as here she again surprises me - now she needs Alistair. I play as a male character who has been sleeping with Morrigan almost since the beginning of the journey, but nevertheless she does not even mention me, as if I am either a woman or have already refused her. Does anyone have a way to solve this problem?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 20.01.23

RmN_VHS2568
Maybe you in one of the dialogues with her, when the conversation about love comes up, agreed with her that between you is an ordinary bed relationship without any love? There you need to insist on love, as far as I remember. Or maybe some technical bug went wrong, something broke, then it's hard to somehow help ... Unless you can use the save editor, it seems to be on DA.

b
based department 20.01.23

Andrei YP
If I'm not mistaken, there was an insistence on love, so yes, most likely a bug. Thanks anyway, I'm still playing the game again.

b
based department 20.01.23

maybe this is also due to some mods, such as cut scenes with Morrigan, expanding her dialogues and the ability to romance her for a woman, so just in case, I got rid of them in the second playthrough.

A
Andrei YP 20.01.23

based department
, these mods were the reason for what to think...