3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Indeika 23.11.19 04:50 am

I want to play. (Diablo 2)

Always wanted to play PVM Amazon on the bow. The budget ber - ber lo ( of any is ). Task: solo for 5-6 ppl, Pete the throne, HKS. Asking for help from players who know how to dress / to swing such amok in practice, not in theory. Thank you!

PS
I know that is not the best option for this task
16 Comments
Sort by:
p
partido 23.11.19

it's certainly not for 1 ber.
there Ice runeword(jah) + infinity(2ber)(optional)

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.11.19

Bowka guilam jeweled ias+ fort armor, bow jeweled ias wf+, amul' cats, per4i lohi, 2x rf, belt hz - navern razortail, gore rider. Invent resi ili ili mdm/ar tar - ne's frw iwi - ot mobov i tak ubejiw ;D Gaed je est' vrode na pg. 90 ias nado dlya 9 freimov's hydra bow, bronik ewe mojno na 4 soketniy jeweled ias+ smenit', togda 147 ias nabiraetsya dlya 8 freimov. Swap ss+titi or cta + wota s 1 @sk. Merk mightovik s nm - kira/shaft/riper - 2 jewela ias, v riper shael'. Ewe en4 ne lishniy be. Po skillam - max ga, krit, penetrate, lightfuri (na lf mojno polojit' bolt, prosto s nei ty zabudew pro i bow budew gasit' s [brandy craft] titanov) - 'ostal'noe v decoi, po 1 v uvoroti i pierce. Da stati - 100 vita, str pod wmot i vse v dex.
Da, gasit' eta amka be kry4e wem vywewprivedenniy crab's ice i infi.
A voobwe ea nub i etoi amkoi ne igral

p
pirya 23.11.19

Sell full pack great karmov on running a damage rating of the attack, but everyone knows that intentar decides to write in the PM.

I
Indeika 23.11.19

pirya
Why would I invent on ber in PVM ?)

T
T-Fox 23.11.19

Indeika
Guil face (ias+ed or res)
Cat's
WF (ias+ed or res)
Forty
Lohi
Razor
LL ++ | Raven
Gore
Titi(cta)/ss(spirit)
Inv: All HP+ar/DMG and HP+RES

Merc's might reaperom.

Stati: full dex + str pod wmot

On the skill if pure bow:
Vorotili 8\9\8, crit 20, 20 penetrate, pirce 1-4
Multik 15+, GA 1, Strafe the rest.

if komba(ен4 need):
Crit 16, averotica 8/9/5, penetrate - 1, -1 pirce
Fury 20 CS 20
Multi 15+, GA 1, 1 Strafe

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.11.19

Indeika wrote:
Why would I invent on ber in PVM ?)
Weobi otkrivat' ego vremya ot time i kaifovat' ot sobstvennoi krytosti ofc.

I
Indeika 23.11.19

T-Fox
Thank you

y
yiygit856uyy 23.11.19

Indeika

take a bow if you have faith

o
ololoshka12345 23.11.19

T-Fox
cool guide
if forti to buy and not to do,the whole AMC will be released in lo )
the author,ber save even more worthwhile

w
wojok 23.11.19

T-Fox
why pier to throw the stats when the razor gives 33lvl ?

S
Somberlain 23.11.19

wojok
Piercing Attack with razortail gives 33% chance to pierce, which is formed by chance from passive. Ie to download passive can be up to 67%(69% on LVL 9 of the skill), then it makes no sense if the razor wear.

D
DELETEEND 23.11.19

there is not 33лвл and 33%..
and where bow the AMC skills to do more.. a few pathetic skills to enhance masskill?
I its strap the AMC with WitchWild Strinf vorotki 1 threw and to hell with them. 500 HP and is quite enough.
where else skill to put XS. resume Valya )

m
minovalo 23.11.19

The cap can Andy with IAS, then in WF ED(md), the second Raven and sneakers WT. More ppl - less the use of crash, especially with ranged attack; at Mulitsite generally only the 2 Central arrows crachat, although the Strafing rules, but there's a matter of taste (I prefer GA). Kote OK, but HL like (FRW enough since the swap, +SK, Crete and litres nays - more MD ar glasses you can throw; however, if you sudden shots soul not confused, can not Kapit RES). Maxing out Penetrat - XS, under encanta problems with AR does not arise. In Deck it is better to invest. Crete - yet gives an increase for SC. Vit is not needed, all that will remain in the Dex. With a backpack of their 700-800 HP. Mobs to such AMCI can only with Steyr ladder to reach. If there is something wrong with her.

Sweety_Mustard
Translatemedia? After breaking the chat?

T
T-Fox 23.11.19

don't like stand of the Persians, so trying to make the characters more Autonomous(for opportunities). here ar the pump bovce. although there is no mention if the vehicle will be using the jenča, the swing is not necessary to us =)

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.11.19

passed wrote:
Translatemedia? After breaking the chat?
Yes, it happens is especially when asked to paint so scuzzy build, I don't even play this Persian, sketched out as it needs to be dressed - and kurowski Varick different the current one ring )

3m3m 23.11.19

ka4nyt ench low, low bo barba - vse ravno budew zavodit mylov dla farma, imho hl>catsa pri low wmote, ny i raven+ring double li4 naprimer