3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AndryOne 20.01.23 02:59 pm

Latest game version 1.6 Need top armor by stats (Cyberpunk 2077)

The maximum number of slots in the entire set, do not care about the externals, so that there is a better base armor indicator in the entire set.
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Radamel Falcao 20.01.23

You swing technique / creation to the maximum. Then save / load until you craft the legendary Silverhand jacket with the number of slots you need, with armored car linings as well. You paste everything. Only at level 50 if that. Why is this fetish really xs, if the armor indicator at maximum difficulty does not work at all, but okay.

A
AndryOne 20.01.23

Radamel Falcao where to get the maximum armadillo?

R
Radamel Falcao 20.01.23

AndryOne You can craft an
armored car / battleship. How to understand where to get it? You buy the recipe and make it until the maximum stats drop out.

A
AndryOne 20.01.23

Radamel Falcao
Where can I find the recipe for the Silverhand jacket? And I asked for a whole set of armor with the best base armor and slots

R
Radamel Falcao 20.01.23

AndryOne Silverhand clothes
and there is a set. Obtained by completing quests. Play the game and get it. Am I writing in Chinese? Or do you have problems with the perception of information? Download equipment and craft epic ones from blue clothes, then legendary ones at level 50 with maximum creation. 50 times it is necessary to write or what?

A
AndryOne 20.01.23

Radamel Falcao Need a headgear with 1 slot and maximum base armor, the exterior is still legendary quality.