3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1m_toby 20.01.23 02:59 pm

Will not launch in EGS (no errors) (Death Stranding)

took death stranding to egs installed clicked on start
it starts further cloud synchronization and the whole game does not start does not give errors
I even downloaded dx11 fix it didn’t help, but I really want to play death stranding and even more so I heard that this is a very optimized game
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
El_Trolo 20.01.23

1m_toby Your CPU
is probably old and avx does not support new instructions, that's why the game does not start.

1m_toby 20.01.23

and without it it is impossible to start in general in any way?

M
MONKAM 20.01.23

1m_toby
What percentage and in general what kind of computer do you have?

K
K0nrad_kerz 20.01.23

Like most, I took the game through egs. I played for 10 hours, after that cloud synchronization hangs at startup.
UPD. As I decided:
Switch to an alternative network connection (for example, wifi distribution via phone) and start DS. Within a couple of minutes, saves from the cloud are downloaded to your PC and the game starts

G
Ghost Play_YTB 20.01.23

K0nrad_kerz
Unfortunately, it didn't help :(

m
marumax 20.01.23

Yes, the same bullshit. Cloud Sync - Launch - Cloud Sync. And that's all, silence, the process does not start.
Googled it, my Pentium Kaby Lake 2017 doesn't support AVX. For death stranding, it is just what is needed, it is written in the requirements. But here are other games like Rdr2 flying at maximum speeds at 29 inches (2560x1080). So it turns out we'll play it on new computers))

e
erkins007 20.01.23

marumax
Rdr at maximum speed on a stump? There 30 with difficulty it will be.

m
marumax 20.01.23

erkins007 Xs
, went quietly at maximum speed, zero lags.
Intel Pentium G4620 3.70GHz

Now Days Gone has started running on a high preset.