3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MiduzaLSD 20.01.23 02:59 pm

Bug with screen or overlay or control (V Rising)

As I wrote above in the title of the topic "Bug with a screen or overlay or control"
It happens that when you turn the mouse, while holding the right mouse button in the direction of the cursor in the game in any direction, the screen moves such a feeling that 10,000,000 dipiy stot at the PC mouse .

The Persian cannot move if the inventory or the construction menu is open, it shakes as if after January 1 he woke up with a bottle,
if you aim at an item from the inventory and press the spacebar, an item from 1 slot falls out and there is often a weapon
If you try to place an object, it sticks to the Persian in the middle, at the same time, he can’t walk normally, he jerks
and it happens for no reason at all, and it can also go away on its own, sometimes it saves by folding the game and back sometimes it doesn’t help

I turned off everything related to the overlay, I deleted it on the PC in steam, also off the overlay, the
firewood updated
the game, deleted it, cleaned the folder and put it on a new one, nothing helps,
I caught this bug almost at the end of the game, there were 3 bosses left
0 Comments
Sort by: