3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
burn the console 20.01.23 03:00 pm

Optimization. (Gas Guzzlers Extreme)

We write systems and FPS. I have 45-50 completely everything on ultra config. in profile.
9 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 20.01.23

compared to the 1st part, the optimization is simply amazing!

J
Jackson[x] 20.01.23

There is none in this game, optimization.

b
burn the console 20.01.23

Jackson[x]
What kind of optimization do you have with such hardware (if something in the profile has not yet been replaced).

J
Jackson[x] 20.01.23

The same excellent as in ShadowVorior, ResidentEvil6, BlackList and so on. So with school bullshit, you are past the cash register.

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 20.01.23

Optimization is quite normal

m
maxmen641 20.01.23

please tell me the strong brakes of the system amd a8-5600k 8.0 gm ram amd radeon hg 7570 Windows 8 what could be the reason?(

s
slipatory 20.01.23

and sometimes during the race the picture freezes for 3 seconds. it’s very uncomfortable to play with such friezes.

b
burn the console 20.01.23

put the slipatory
Fix from Skidrow and it won't lag.

M
MACROFLOWER 20.01.23

I installed 5 gigs of repack and after installing 15, installed anril 4, it is played with 75+ fps on medium high on cards up to 100 megabytes in size (textures on ultras), I used to play dirt 3/ 60 fps with synchronization flying, black ops 2/ 60 fps exactly it was clear with sync.
This vyser gave out as much as 30fps with poor graphics and friezes on medium ones, stupidly loads the GPU and shit that on medium graphics looks like a dog's. Gritting about 0 anti-aliasing makes no sense anymore. Here is the answer why this game is forgotten by everyone and sent to fuck.