3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely Maze 20.01.23 03:00 pm

The CMD line flies for a second, what does this mean?

yesterday I noticed such a thing for a second, the CMD window appeared and disappeared now, I noticed it again, what can it mean? and is it dangerous?

just yesterday I saw this once and dumb like that
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ely Maze 20.01.23

version of windows 7ka

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

Ely Maze
Ely Maze wrote:
... noticed such a thing for a second, a CMD window appeared and disappeared immediately, I noticed it again, what could it mean
? .
... 7ka
Depending on what 7-ka - if the assembly is "from Vasyan", perhaps he stuffed something into it. I do not remember cases that appeared by itself. Details about the OS in this post under the bottom spoiler (PS):
https://forums.playground.ru/software/windows/sletela_aktivatsiya_windows_7_i_ne_aktiviruetsya-1002027/#comment-19152814

E
Ely Maze 20.01.23

SonyK_2
I've been using it since I was 20 and there weren't any viruses, I didn't install any programs with two antivirus programs.

Could it be because a lot of prog browser with 5 tabs is open, photoshop steam and a program for recording video and creating screenshots?

S
Sergjiei 20.01.23

Ely Maze
MB in startup programs a lot?

E
Ely Maze 20.01.23

Sergjiei
, so I went there on the 23rd to turn off CCleaner, I didn’t touch anything else on Steam and java, but I don’t know what the second one is, so I didn’t turn it off

E
Ely Maze 20.01.23

Sergjiei

but it's been worth it for a long time

E
Ely Maze 20.01.23

that's what I found in the scheduler, maybe this is it? By the way, it coincides with the time when I created the topic, the difference is 2 minutes

S
Sergjiei 20.01.23

Ely Maze
MB.

E
Ely Maze 20.01.23

Sergjiei,
as I understand it, CCleaner is to blame because it is in the scheduler from him and at the same time
I removed it from harm more once he himself (I didn’t even start it) began to start when you turn on the computer

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

Ely Maze
Ely Maze wrote:
as I understand it, CCleaner is to blame... one day he himself... began to start when you turn on
the computer. I would remove most of what is there - Java, Steam, Cannon Quick..., Opera, QuickTime Task, CCleaner. As for AMD Dual-C ... I'm not sure - if the computer is on the platform of this company, something related to drivers, etc. is possible. (need a more precise description).
I have only what I need in autoload. During the installation of a new program, I check that there are no checkboxes that allow adding it to startup (if it is not needed there), and immediately after installation I check if there are any new entries there. I delete everything superfluous, and so that it doesn’t forcibly climb there, I block it in the program:
SpoilerFor example, Firefox constantly tries after updating (in manual mode) to put its module into autoload (most likely to remain the default browser, although it is already the only one in the system) - Reg Organizer does not allow it to do this.