3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Northern Wolf 20.01.23 03:03 pm

PS4 saves stopped working (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone
After the update on PS4, manual saving stopped working, and then autosave stopped working
. And every time I go into the game it asks to adjust the contrast and the interface as if I'm entering it for the first time.
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
sershantoff 20.01.23

NorthernWolf
Same crap. How many PS accounts do you have?

N
Northern Wolf 20.01.23

sershantoff

s
sershantoff 20.01.23

NorthernWolf
Are you playing with the account where you bought The Witcher? Have you lost all your manual saves too?

N
Northern Wolf 20.01.23

sershantoff
yes, and it’s not clear how autosaves work either, sometimes it saves, sometimes it doesn’t

s
sershantoff 20.01.23

NorthernWolf
I have three PS accounts. One is mine, another is my brother's, and the third is common (Turkish). The Witcher was bought from my brother's account, but I play under my own. When I log in from my brother's account or from Turkish, everything works fine

N
Northern Wolf 20.01.23

sershantoff
should try on another one, thanks

N
Northern Wolf 20.01.23

sershantoff
should try on another one, thanks

s
sershantoff 20.01.23

NorthernWolf
Manual saves appeared when I deleted the saves of the previous version and all automatic saves except the last one

N
Northern Wolf 20.01.23

thanks sershantoff
, it helped

e
elenav1n 20.01.23

sershantoff Spasiiiiiibo
, good man!
In addition to the fact that it became normal to save, it also stopped asking me to do calibration and gamma every time I started the game.

V
VitaliyKr 20.01.23

sershantoff Please
tell me how the saves were deleted, I delete and new ones (previously saved) appear, although a new version of the game is written on them + some kind of error pops up, I already write not “autosave” but “checkpoint” on all saves, each checkpoint I get a point from the game, I delete it, but it just changes the time and that’s it, I can’t delete every control point in the game