3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PapaDima 20.01.23 03:03 pm

Is it possible to block the strikes of the bloodhound knight Darvill with an average shield (Elden Ring)

Hi all!!!
I saw a guide on YouTube how a bloodhound knight passes on easy with the help of a large army shield, blocking all his attacks. But will it work with an average shield. I play as a bandit, but I upgraded my strength, so I can sort of lift a big shield.
And another question is how often it falls out of Godric's soldiers, I crumble them in batches, but for now it’s armor, then army swords. The probability of 2% is written, but I have already failed a hundred))
Thanks for the help.
1 Comments
Sort by:
s
slipnot6 20.01.23

PapaDima You
can block with a medium shield, but the stamina damage and stamina knockout will be much greater than if you block with a heavy shield. Now, if you can lift a big shield, then take it. The drop rate is 4%, you can see it on the Wiki
: D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%88%D0%BE%D0% B9_%D1%89%D0%B8%D1%82
You can increase the chance of a drop if you eat a chicken foot to increase the chance of getting items.