3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Salyarych 20.01.23 03:03 pm

Recommend case for rtx 4080

Guys, I'm screwed...
I have a fractal design case (hell knows what model), full tower.
I bought myself a new video rtx 4080. I knew that it was big, even in size from the site where I bought it, I wondered if it would fit or not, but ... The card does not fit! Clings to the HDD basket. It's a shame there are no words!

Please advise the case, where 100% will include 4080 palit, which would not be far from the PSU (the wires are short at the power supply of the card), and there will be room for 3 ssd 2.5 and 2 HDD 3.5.
The price tag is not higher than 25 thousand. Possibility of installing CBO (so far, there is no installation plan in the installation plans, but suddenly it will be needed later).
Can anyone recommend a body. I will be glad to any suggestions. Thank you.
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

Salarych,
see cases for e-atx motherboards. type DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55 MESH. the only thing is that if the card is large in width, you need to look for cases that are large in width.
in AeroCool Visor [ACCM-PB22023.11] most likely any 4080-4090 will definitely fit and it is written that you can attach your own somewhere. if up then the conflict with the video card will not be long.
so it's better to look for simple maps with a turbine pek-pek

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

Salyarych
you have this basket for HDD is not removable? in parts it is impossible to make out so that the vidyuha fits in there?

S
Salyarych 20.01.23

Raf9111
Well, I can pull it out, it's on metal clips, but where can I put hards? There is the main infa and there is simply nowhere to transfer it (4 TB of information).
I figured it out, found a temporary solution, I will fasten the screws to the back wall of the case. I don’t know if it will work or not, there are no mounts for hdd 3.5. It will not work, you have to go to the store, behind the case.
Eh, some 1.5 cm climbs onto the basket, but so much crap...
MunchkiN 616
Thank you, interesting model, I'll definitely take a closer look at this case.

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

Salyarych
Well then, yes, sucks. I have a mid tower and 4090 fit in) but I have a box for hard drives where the power supply is at the bottom, that is, it doesn’t interfere in any case, plus it’s also removable, not on clips, I thought maybe you have the same option (otherwise yes, a new body only ... but carefully look at the dimensions then)