3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeroX 20.01.23 03:05 pm

Error 51003 (Death Stranding)

Since yesterday evening, every 10 seconds disconnects from the network. Everything is fine with the internet. Has anyone else encountered a similar problem?
77 Comments
Sort by:
P
PetrV 20.01.23

LeroX
yes, the same thing. only about half a day it began. at first, it was not often thrown out of the online. but in the late afternoon and until now 29.12.22 13:00 I can not connect. connects for a couple of seconds .. and throws it into local mode

L
LeroX 20.01.23

PetrV
Apparently, the server does not withstand the influx of "freeloaders": D
Now it even stupidly does not connect.

C
ChegSan 20.01.23

The same thing has not been connected since yesterday.

B
BlackFinger 20.01.23

Everything is like this ((((

C
ChegSan 20.01.23

But it’s interesting what will happen later if you play without the Internet and then connect how the buildings are synchronized?

S
SURVIVALIST1986 20.01.23

plus, since the evening it does not enter, immediately throws it offline

F
FEAR89 20.01.23

Today it does not start at all immediately gives an error (

A
Arxideman 20.01.23

since yesterday I stopped letting me on the server

x
xenoscapes 20.01.23

are the servers still down?

L
LeroX 20.01.23

xenoscapes Uh-
huh ((

M
Mr. Alexander Shark 20.01.23

Still lying =

g
genandium 20.01.23

Tell me, please, when the servers will work

h
hjbghv 20.01.23

As I read from the steam discussion, 505 games lowered the number of regular death stranding servers after the release of the death stranding director's cut. Therefore, due to the influx of players, the servers cannot cope at all. By the way, there are no crashes in the death stranding director's cut version. Good byte to buy Director's cut.

Now it does not go to the server at all, not at any time. According to my assumptions, they cut off the servers altogether, perhaps they are trying to fix it

PS And was it even worth distributing the game?

D
Dolardrop 20.01.23

hjbghv
Thanks for the info! I strongly upvote!

I
Ivan Fedulov 20.01.23

And I thought I had a problem. And it turns out I'm not the only one who suffers this))

B
BoySKAyt13 20.01.23

+1 already the second day so

H
Haysen 20.01.23

I wonder how long they will ignore the problem with the servers

D
Dolardrop 20.01.23

Haysen
I think for a long time, new servers will not be added and the director's cut capacity will also be reduced, because it is not profitable for them (IMHO). They will probably just wait until the freeloaders lose interest in the game and release the servers themselves (well, or someone will run the game alone). I don’t think that new capacities will be connected for the sake of freeloaders.

g
game_tester 20.01.23

Give me what you don't need! Completed and refurbished wherever possible. I went for a run, especially to see the online buildings, yeah ...! The case that I have more "online" on the pirate than here ))

D
Dolardrop 20.01.23

game_tester
Is it possible to communicate with other pirates on a pirate?