3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CHAYZ 20.01.23 03:05 pm

Buildings of other players (Death Stranding)

Hello everyone, these are the questions:
1. How does the building system of other players work? I made it to the 3rd chapter at the time when the DS servers were down. Yesterday the servers were repaired, I managed to enter the network in the game. Naturally, the buildings of other players also appeared. But their appearance is not entirely clear to me. Before connecting online, I made 3 parts of the Ozerny-South road, after the DS servers were revived, 2 more parts of the road were restored right at the same second. The rest of the roadlayers were replenished with resources. Will the same roads be built again? Or now all the other parts should be completed purely by me? How does it all work? The example with roads seems to me the simplest, that's why I painted it.
2. Why do incomprehensible buildings, it is not clear where, gain a huge number of likes, and, in principle, why is someone building something there?
Example: An online bridge has appeared on my map between the South Node and Mom's Lab. He is not needed there from the word at all. But it has almost 600 thousand likes and is built stupidly on a straight section.
I am attaching screenshots.

4 Comments
Sort by:
O
OSKaR2255 20.01.23

1. Do you want to finish building yourself, or do you want to wait until other players finish building (but this is a very long time).
2. Such incomprehensible buildings in incomprehensible places appear due to the large number of likes on them. That is, the system thinks that this building will help a larger number of players, but in reality it is. And why are they building - xs. Other players have decided so.

Something like this.

C
CHAYZ 20.01.23

OSKaR2255
Thanks for the reply, that's at least something. Although a new question follows from the answer to question 2 - why do such buildings generally gain likes? Or is it all sorts of trainers?

P
Pavel Rally 20.01.23

CHAYZ
Maybe they're kidding.

O
OSKaR2255 20.01.23

CHAYZ
One like is automatically set if you pass over the bridge, then one player can put up to a thousand likes on the building, thirdly, most likely this building has existed for more than a year and was able to get this number of likes.