3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fradee 20.01.23 03:05 pm

I can't get past the huge man on the ship.(( (Tomb Raider (2013))

When you get on the ship there are two simple men and one huge one, so when I kill two simple men and you need to run up and finish off the huge one with an ice ax, no matter how much I press "F", he still throws me away (Help! (
22 Comments
Sort by:
s
screw it 20.01.23

I completed skyrim-style: arrow to the knee.

R
RicoChico 20.01.23

He seemed to urinate well from a grenade launcher.

a
alik12345 20.01.23

Fradee
He must first be killed from everything in a row, and then with an ice pick (press F when the red and yellow circle converge)

F
Fradee 20.01.23

I got to the point where you need to press F with an ice ax. But when I press F nothing happens

S
Sayffer 20.01.23

Fradee
As Alik12345 said above (press F when the red and yellow circles converge), most likely you press early (or late), and therefore discard)

s
sky game 20.01.23

already QTE scenes for modern players have become difficult

F
Fradee 20.01.23

If you can, let me send my saves to someone (I just don’t know where they are), and you will pass this boss to me: 3

F
Fitter 20.01.23

Fradee I
just don't know where they are.
Look for the 203160remote folder
Throw your saves, I'll go through :)
To a file hosting service or to soap (in the profile).

w
wtf15 20.01.23

Fradee
Give me! Give me! :)

F
Fradee 20.01.23

Guys, something does not find a save (I have a repack from mechanics) if you can help, add me to skype gnitiy1997))

a
alchemistrevox 20.01.23

First you need to shoot in the head, and then F to finish off!

P
Pril Balsam 20.01.23

I can’t get past this moment with the thug
I’m already running out of ammo, but he still doesn’t get killed.

When the finishing icon appears above his head, I run up to him, and what do I do next?
Write in detail

V
VOFFKAV 20.01.23

Above post by alik12345

P
Pril Balsam 20.01.23

The methods described in this topic did not help me.

Found a way that helped me.

April
13, 2013 at 8:50 pm
I'm currently playing Tomb Raider. This type passed immediately. Since I really don’t like to die and boot, I started to bring it down in all known ways. At first, I just shot him in the head when the exclamation mark appeared. Anyway, the cattle does not die. I cursed, (I continue to run away from him), started poking F and discovered the Quick Time Event bug: since there is no reminder for the first time, the second pressing of F is regarded as already pressed (when you hit it with an ice ax for the first time)) This confirms that Tomb Raider developed ...: enemies materialize through walls, bugs in QTE tooltips. The following was established: before the next press of F, you must press the middle mouse button, then the second timeout is activated, and you can press F. The full sequence:
1. Shoot in the head.
2. Press F, the first time we hit the knee with an ice ax.
3. Press the middle mouse button.
4. Press F, hit him in the throat.
5. Press the middle mouse button.
6. Press F, hit him in the head and he finally dies.
Good luck to all.

w
white64 20.01.23

A-ah! You can't kill this Chukchi)

F
Fradee 20.01.23

Cheryl
will try)

K
KuKuRuZkA15 20.01.23

it’s simple there) when you need to hit with an ice ax just us F then when these circles already close and you will pass everything)

V
VLADISLAV_UA 20.01.23

Screw It
Quote: I completed skyrim-style: arrow to the knee.

I answer: You seem to be female, at least it is written in your profile, but at the same time you write as if from a male.
Do you really have the same complexes in the male gaming world, knowing that there are only a few women here?

P
Pril Balsam 20.01.23

Patrick_From_Kharkov
Look at the date of his post

V
VLADISLAV_UA 20.01.23

Cheryl
Date as a date.
But the fact that she puts the gender of the female, but writes as from the masculine gender, is sad, and at least complexes are also observed there. :)
You! girls probably do everything like that ... in men's gaming, or any other resources?