3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Corsair 23.11.19 04:51 am

The Return Of Sparda (Devil May Cry 5)

All kind time of day. Among the heap of details that collapsed after the announcement of the DMC V I particularly drew attention to the fact that the antagonist of the fifth part the assurances of creators, will become the strongest pavadam compared to all whom I had met the characters before. More specifically Dante, and he was for a moment overwhelmed the Prince of darkness Mundus, which is already higher? Remains only one who is a living legend in the world of DMC for both men and demons, the Legendary Dark knight Sparda, our personal Rhaegar Targaryen, which we all know and don't know shit) Even its current state is not given to any General result, the different characters of all the parts in those little mention of it gave hints that he was dead, or captured, or simply disappeared. I still think that the Sparda, the last and the most powerful not to play the card for the history of DMC and he should be back at least in some form, what do you think? )

7 Comments
Sort by:
D
DenKare 23.11.19

The main thing that the last boss was strong not only in the history of the game, but in the game itself. And so I would like to know more about the Prince of darkness Sparda

L
LarsJunFan 23.11.19

I personally doubt. in ДМК1 the story goes that Sparda 2000 years ago to save people from Mundus and his demons. He then ДМК5 took and thought (Why was I saved? I'll destroy it!) Seriously, man will destroy what he saved once?

E
Ely Maze 23.11.19

DenKare
the Prince of darkness Mundus was Sparda, and his General

let's see what there is

S
Shadow333Death 23.11.19

I too would like to see the Sparda, but about the role gauged I didn't even think. Too sharp a drop. From the one who saved the day before anyone decided to kill everyone. (That will drop the villain which will be adequate causes for the genocide and its history which you want to empathize, do not even dream)

S
Shadow-Death 23.11.19

Shadow333Death
Hey, you pinched my nickname, not?
in the case of Sparda, just did fit the role of a villain. The UNEXPECTED TWIST! What are you doing! What he's hairy 2000 years in hell, did not know, so everything can be...

S
Shadow333Death 23.11.19

Shadow-Death
True, well I can deal with it.

If to the cursed Verge will be added, and Hey Sparda, it will be a soap Opera. Better to let the main villain will be Mundus or his successor any

D
Dark Corsair 23.11.19

Well I'm still waiting for his return =)