3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Great Aladdin 20.01.23 03:08 pm

MGY or JGG? (Dragon Age: Origins)

I always play as a woman in RPG. Cool :D
17 Comments
Sort by:
L
Linnan 20.01.23

I only played in which I played for the guys - because I didn’t have other decent games then)

b
barmaley73 20.01.23

always the first pass for my gender with playing "on my own", it's a pity not all games have female characters ... I play for the male gender - only if there is "nothing else" or the game does not accentuate the gender - like playing for the Nameless in Gothic

R
Runaa 20.01.23

And I don’t play games at all, if only men can play them, the only exceptions are witchers.
I can’t stand being a man for a long time, I switch and play female characters, and then after a while I can play MGY again.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 20.01.23

No difference. If there is only ZGG in the game, I will play, for example, like in Venetica and if only MGY, like in The Witcher. The main thing is that the game is interesting.

-
-Kerten- 20.01.23

You're talking about Dragon Age now...
If someone tells me that he (she), in the entire existence of the game, has not created a character of the opposite sex to have an affair with Liliana (Zevran), even if just for fun. I'll be in doubt it very much.

G
Great Aladdin 20.01.23

If someone tells me that he (she), for the entire existence of the game, has not created a character of the opposite sex
. And someone says?

G
Great Aladdin 20.01.23

In Venetica not gamal
Do you need it?

b
barmaley73 20.01.23

-Kerten-
created MGY to marry Anora, for export options to DA2 ..... she was naive)))
I didn’t watch novels, because I had to look at Geralt - where the feeling of unnaturalness of what was happening went off scale,
but I got a new unexpected version of the collection of lands, not coinciding with my plans for a political career for the IGY

O
Osprey 20.01.23

-Kerten-
I did not create a wench to stir up with zevran)

O
Osprey 20.01.23

I created only MGG. because I'm proud to be a man)

R
Runaa 20.01.23

[[[GAMER]]]
Haven't you ever played for JGG?

a
astand 20.01.23

I almost always play as a male character, but a couple of times I played as a woman.

G
Great Aladdin 20.01.23

There is a thrill to play for a woman. Dialogues of scream ...

O
Osprey 20.01.23

Runa
hasn't played)

L
Linnan 20.01.23

If someone tells me that he (she), for the entire existence of the game, has not created a character of the opposite sex to have an affair with Liliana (Zevran), even if just for fun. I will very much doubt it.
Doubt - but I'm only girls)))

O
Osprey 20.01.23

Linnan
))))

Z
ZDRAWSTWYUTE 20.01.23

Hmm, I usually play Dragon as a girl, but you know, it's more convenient for a guy. And the character often, because of the translation, speaks of himself in the masculine gender, and everyone talks about him that way. It pisses me off when they talk about a girl as a guy, but if you play as a guy, you don’t notice the jambs of the translation