3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
doomoh 20.01.23 03:08 pm

Skills, skills and everything connected with them... (Dragon Age: Origins)

My question is: What does a skill called Combat Training do? A kind of strike in a mile radius? For magicians, everything is clear)
And one more thing: What does the skill of stealing at the last rank give? And then "to distract enemies and put them on the wrong track" is somehow not entirely clear.

In general, I propose here to ask questions about spells that are not clear / not fully described.
52 Comments
Sort by:
i
igor1981 20.01.23

The people may have come across a way to reset skills / skills, otherwise, out of ignorance, in the first place, I developed a branch that was unnecessary for a combat mage, and it weighs like a dead weight on me. Maybe some kind of cheat

B
Beavis1995 20.01.23

By the way, who did not know, the line of skills can be expanded to the end of the screen.

O
Orochi_Maru 20.01.23

people tell me how to pump and set up the tactics of Alistair and the wall, otherwise I can’t properly pump or set them up take them out almost immediately

A
AF-Flood_MonSter 20.01.23

I'm playing as a mage, level 9, why can't I choose a specialization (werewolf, healer, combat mage, blood mage)? There is a specialization point, but these slots are not available, it says "not yet available" ???

G
GoRRinich 20.01.23

To choose a specialization, you need to learn it either from a trainer or from a book (sold from merchants).
In general, I would like a list of all specializations and places where they can be obtained. Does anyone have MB? :) (I'm especially interested in the combat mage and the ripper.)

A
AF-Flood_MonSter 20.01.23

yeah, I also want to take a battle mage by the

way, blood magic can be taken from the demon of desire when you try to expel him from Connor (a mission where you need to talk with earl Eamon), there the demon offers a deal

R
Ricco 20.01.23

Battle mage - from the medallion in the ruins where the werewolves and the white fang live (quest for the Dalish). If you do everything right, you will receive this skill as a reward.
Ripper - (possibly) at the main heretic in the temple of Andraste (quest to save Eamon) ..... I did not help him, but he mentioned such a power.
Duelist - at the captain's woman in Denerim's brothel.
Healing Magic is a book in Denerim.
Knight - during the main quest.
Companions provide the rest.

p
popyuk 20.01.23

please describe in more detail where to find the medallion for the training of a combat mage

n
nature frost 20.01.23

Warrior
Knight-We get after the treatment of Earl Eamon
Templar-buy in the camp or learn from Alistair
Berserker-Buy in the trading district of Denerim from the dwarf Gorim (who passed for a noble dwarf, he knows him) or learn from Ogrim (a gnome who joins us on quest to Branca)
Ripper-we get if we desecrate the ashes of Andraste (I advise you to do this before you take Wynn to the party and you must deceive well, otherwise Liliana will leave you, and in no case take her with you)
Mage
Werewolf-learn Morrigan
Spiritual Healer - Learn from Winn, who is on the 1st floor of the Mage Tower
Battle Mage - Located in the lair of the werewolves, to the right of the entrance to the tomb, where the jug and the altar are manipulated, there you will find a crystal in which the soul of the elf battle mage is imprisoned, if you put it on the altar (which is nearby), then it will take you teaches how to become a Battle
Mage Blood Mage-teaches a demon, with a meeting in the estate of Earl Eamon, or you can learn in extra. content in Guardian's Peak
Rogue
Assassin-Learn from Zevran (companion)
Bard-Learn from Leliana (companion)
Pathfinder-purchase the book at the
Duelist camp-Isabella in the Pearl in Denerim

p
popyuk 20.01.23

forgot about the power of blood in addition

N
Namaste 20.01.23

Tell me how to make a rollback, illiterately distributed, skills and abilities?

B
BlitZ 20.01.23

look in the "cheats" section

i
irondemon 20.01.23

It's written in black and white. Reset character statistics (characteristics, skills, specialization)

N
Namaste 20.01.23

Now thanks!

Z
ZloyKrik 20.01.23

Question. I'm already lvl 17 of a mage like a mage and already love with a morrgan)) the current she still twists her nose does not want to teach me to turn into a werewolf. tell me what to do?

T
There should be a name 20.01.23

do it to her

Z
ZloyKrik 20.01.23

I am our other solution)
you can buy a book from the Dalish elves from the merchant

A
Artraf 20.01.23

Yes, they already told me the current, I made a friend in a shorter way, I loaded the safe, which, before talking with the demon, told him to teach me blood magic, then loaded in my last safe and the magic was open =)

r
ryazanov13 20.01.23

please tell me what the lightning skill is for, if there is a magic arrow that is cooler in all respects (less cd, less mana, more damage), and it also says in the description that it can indicate its own, how is it? She's not massive.

A
Aziraphale 20.01.23

Some may be sensitive to lightning. Yes, and you have to start somewhere)))

It is in DA2 that they promise us that it will be possible not to learn skills that we will not use ...