3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kris_Simpson 20.01.23 03:08 pm

Belen and Harrowmont quest issues (Dragon Age: Origins)

Hello dear!

The problem is this:
First I ran and took the first quest from Harrowmont (more precisely, from his 6-ki) (where you need to go through the arena), then immediately ran and took the first quest from Belen (from his 6-ki) (find 2 man and warn them about Harrowmont).
After that, he ran to the arena and went through 3 battles (according to the Harrowmont quest).
Then I went and did the Belen quest, decided to turn it in, I come to his 6th, and he says that I supposedly went over to the side of Harrowmont, I explained to him that I would be ratting for him (I didn’t pass the first Belen quest to him, but he gave a new quest - "Betrayal from within"), the dialogue ended, I tried to talk again in order to still pass the first quest, but he only asked me if I went to Harrowmont, I answer no, and that's it, I can't talk to him anymore .
Okay, I thought that maybe I should go and go all the way to the end of the arena in order to get to Harrowmont and find out information for Belen. I went to the arena and went through it completely.
After I went to the 6-ke Harrowmont, and he tells me that I helped Belen (like lured 2 people to his side). I tell him that he misunderstood and I say that I will rat him, after that I can’t talk to him normally either.

What I ended up with is that I can't talk to either the Belen 6 or the Harrowmont 6 because they are waiting for information about the opponent from me. Plus, I can't give the first quest to Belen 6.

I don't know what to do next. Help please, I really do not want to start the game from the beginning.
Thanks a lot!
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
spellcustomer 20.01.23

What to do next? And it turns out that you didn’t really help either one or the other and didn’t choose a side. I think that the developers simply did not provide for such a combination, it is too tricky.

I really do not want to start the game from the beginning. A will have to.

v
vladchij 20.01.23

Why so perverted, I do not understand.

a
animudebil 20.01.23

vladchij
To gain experience.

On the topic: roll back on autosaves, if any, quick saves, if any, before coming to Orzamar. You will lose 3 hours, but at least not start from the beginning.

L
LamerOnLine 20.01.23

but at least not start from the beginning
Having dwarves in an alliance is not necessary to complete the game.

s
spellcustomer 20.01.23

LamerOnLine
Having dwarves in an alliance is not necessary to complete the game. Uh, how is that?

v
vladchij 20.01.23

The presence of dwarves in the alliance is not necessary to complete the game.
???

J
JOKERIVAN 20.01.23

as if the presence of elves is not required and magicians, in order to complete the game it is enough to get the ashes of andraste and cure eamon, and then immediately to the meeting of the lands

Z
ZDRAWSTWYUTE 20.01.23

Kris_Simpson
Try to take one of the sides. Make a couple of bright deeds in favor of one of them. I didn’t even manage to dodge it on purpose, so I can’t say anything from my experience.