3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steve Fox 20.01.23 03:08 pm

The Orange Box (PS3/Xbox 360)

Discussing Half-Life 2: The Orange Box here.
55 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReDoX 20.01.23

The game is out :).
IGN- 95% score.
The game is a masterpiece and does not care about other people's opinions.

J
John-117 20.01.23

masterpiece again this word, if a masterpiece, then the first part. I would say so very very good game.

A
Amixis00 20.01.23

I'll go through Half-Life 2, Ep1 again with great pleasure, and then I'll take on Ep2. For me personally, this is the BENCHMARK of a great game.
About the game itself, as Half-Life 2 started, it is slightly inferior to the PC version in terms of graphics, all because of the lack of anti-aliasing. But how uncool this "port" is and I think they didn't work hard on it.
And according to reviews Ep2 is very good.

R
ReDoX 20.01.23

Ha, not bad! The average score is about 90%!
Too bad it's only short.

121gamer121 20.01.23

Do not know when it will appear in Russia for boxing?

R
ReDoX 20.01.23

Hmm... Like Soft Club promised at the same time with the release in the world. Walk around the store in a week, if not (I'm talking about Moscow =)), then it means you can hardly wear it.

A
Amixis00 20.01.23

Here's what people say

"Graphics is identical to PC at maximum settings. Of course, Half-Life 2 doesn't look as relevant now as it did 3 years ago - time is taking its toll. But Episod 2 looks awesome! Everything is very cool and the modified engine shows its capabilities in all Compared to the computer version (I've already messed around on my computer), the graphics are identical (the 360 ​​version has anti-aliasing, HDR, and everything else). than 19. Thanks for the release - very pleased with the game

J
Just Player 20.01.23

Uh, this thing is still coming out on the PC (I mean that the topic should be called a little differently :))
Well, who has already played besides jazz?

J
John-117 20.01.23

ep 2 is long, how much to walkthrough? And the first 4 hours!

R
ReDoX 20.01.23

The second is about 6 hours, not much longer.

W
Well la well la 20.01.23

Everything is cool ... IMHO .. I spent the extra 2000r, bastards!

J
Just Player 20.01.23

If well la well la the one I think about, then ban this idiot

J
John-117 20.01.23

sorry for the fluff.
If Well la well la the one I think about, then I agree with the ban of this moron.

R
ReDoX 20.01.23

Like a bot jack?

J
Just go away 20.01.23

valve as always in its spirit - the games are interesting for the first half an hour, then it gets boring and boring .. and after an hour it's not far to the end .. after a mighty bioshock, it's impossible to play THIS at all. 4/10

J
John-117 20.01.23

here is a vote from ign.com
Best Part of Orange Box?
pix.playground.ru

H
House in the village 20.01.23

And what do you want to say?

R
ReDoX 20.01.23

I completely understood. What does Halo - part of orange boxing have to do with it?

V
VLADisLOVEx 20.01.23

I don't think half is a great game. Just like halo.

J
Just go away 20.01.23

how can a ps3 owner consider halo to be a great game?