3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kamazz007 20.01.23 03:08 pm

How to install nextgen patch on PC in ORIGIN? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually the question is in the title. When opening the origin, there is no update available.
16 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nervios 20.01.23

There were comments on the Internet, it seems that there will be no update from the origin.

K
Kamazz007 20.01.23

That's the infection...

A
Auto Surgut 20.01.23

but in gog how? even I didn’t notice the difference between the nextgen and the original

o
onakita 20.01.23

Kamazz007 The
developers wrote that they are looking for a solution to the problem in the absence of an update in Origin.

A
Anrrred 20.01.23

Thank you onakita

d
dik120 20.01.23

Kamazz007
In gog, if I'm not mistaken, you can link accounts and play, the only thing I would not advise is to update if you have a card not lower than 3070, the update is sharpened for ray tracing, but people have problems, my 2060 super just crashes with tracing, but without its meaning is what I rolled back to 1.32 with mods the same calico

A
Anrrred 20.01.23

I have version 1.31 in Origin (EA app)

T
Timon090 20.01.23

any news on Origin? how is anyone doing?

h
hedgehog hedgehogs 20.01.23

Timon090
was on the 5th day of waiting for a miracle. I'm already visited by bad thoughts to download a pirate (((((

o
onakita 20.01.23

Timon090
There is already an update.

o
onakita 20.01.23

Hedgehog Hedgehogs
Today added an update to Origin

L
Lizmars 20.01.23

onakita
Hello, I don't see, tell me how to update?

A
Anrrred 20.01.23

I also do not have any shifts towards renewal, maybe because of the sanction?
I am from Belarus. Is there a bypass option?

o
onakita 20.01.23

Lizmars
I can't tell you, I'm from Latvia and there is an update. You can try to change the country in your EA account or go to Origin with a vpn connected.

M
Mastergreen1978 20.01.23

Hello! Who will tell you how to update the game with a nextgen patch, I have GOG, full license, version. Previously, all the updates themselves became, which is interesting recently, and the gwent itself was updated, but the Witcher 3 did not. Has anyone experienced this, and if so, how did you overcome it? Thank you.

j
jock 39 20.01.23

Hello everyone! A few news - the game has been updated on Origin, in Russia (Moscow))
This is the first, second, if you do not have Origin, but EA APP, then xs ... you can wait, maybe they will fix it there (as for me launch complete ugh! Origin is still better, although it’s not a cake either)) or find and download Origin, and remove the EA App from the screw
Third, in the launch you need to close the in-game screen, they wrote on the forum that it blocks something in the game, look in the
settings -purely my IMHO, maybe you won’t have this, but if you have extras, all sorts of armor, etc. Hearts with Wine)), after the update, make sure that they are ALL installed!! For some reason, I only have the second entry into the launch program woke up and finished off some of the extras ..