3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snoopak667 23.11.19 04:51 am

New character: Moira. Maine sickly or not? (Overwatch)

Today on the PTR servers now available a new support Moira.
The character is really interesting and very fun game.
Only here's the RUB of it is: Jeff Kaplan in a recent interview said that the character was meant as the main hill.
Guys, those who have tried it, what was she like? Is it enough to have it to replace angel?
Solerno and of course the whole essence of it:
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoB_Er 23.11.19

Too weak, frail, sickly as will be the second of Juniata and Lucio(although he is not the frail is taken). But that's PTR changes, you need to wait.

C
Cadavr3 23.11.19

may not be the main frail as running out of battery and you need to look for the enemy, escape to recharge the cannon to hilite on.

A
Aleksandr Ko 23.11.19

Pers cool, but (as often happens) are overrated. As said above - running out of battery - you need to kill the enemy. But it's a risk to suffer and die, again. And charging the gun again. Forward to teleportals only 1 time that the video showed clearly. Moira - more like a second healer along with Zenyatta and Lucio. MB fixes will change Moira, but I would not put it even on a par with mercy.

W
White Agnec 23.11.19

Alexander Ko
actually a controversial issue. personally, I have Tim, who is playing on more greatly subside in Gil, unlike my frail Luske or Moira with Ana. if we fix the angel with the test server will reach the main servers, then I think it is possible for morsy immediately reportetl as gonzomania. for it will be useless .-.

A
Aleksandr Ko 23.11.19

White Agnec
Well, here it is all relative. especially in March 2019, for another healer added (Baptist).