3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Madder 20.01.23 03:17 pm

Happy New Year! (Diablo 2)

Olya and I wish you all a Happy New Year! Love, happiness and jahs to all the inhabitants of the PG. Let go of sadness, meet your happiness!
11 Comments
Sort by:
j
jekadrakon 20.01.23

kak je ona horowa... pesn9 toje top <3

Y
YnY 20.01.23

nele 35 + /w

B
BAD666 20.01.23

In general, you need to sum up at the end of the year. I don’t even know anymore, this finished world has really become finished.
Despite all my victories, all my conquests!
Yes, players like madder will say that I'm here and not visible in battles. But for me, the battle is not limited to Diablo 2 alone. For myself, I have distributed on which server I have loot, on the other, vowel victories, and without the Internet, it’s completely rest and fun. Everywhere has its role, and here it is now not in battle. But in competition! Time must be used correctly.
Well, one thing can be said about wars - this is a simple manipulation of people. Today, some are bad, and tomorrow they are already friends together, I don’t understand this. It looks like global corruption in the world.
I hope and do everything to seize power over this world in 2023! For only the strong should rule and win!
Thank you for your attention)

N
Nervios 20.01.23

BAD666
Wow master of the globe! Don't forget about me if you seize power over this world! I gave you a plus sign!

M
Madder 20.01.23

GIFTS UNDER THE TREE

M
Madder 20.01.23

NEW YEAR'S NIGHT AT THE FIRE

M
Madder 20.01.23

D
DELETEEND 20.01.23

happy new year

f
fcrn 20.01.23

Happy New Year 2023 ^ .^

j
jack7cat 20.01.23

fcrn
fcrn, thank you, congratulations to each other and wish to punish necro on the Playground in 2023 as well! ) 💪

f
fcrn 20.01.23

jack7cat
We will as far as possible ;D