3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavel82016 20.01.23 03:17 pm

DLC \"Calling All Units\", where to buy? (The Crew)

Tell me please, who knows how you can now get the Calling All Units add-on? I have The Crew itself without add-ons, but I can’t buy it separately, everywhere they write that it’s over
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

pavel82016
pavel82016 wrote:
...how can i get Calling All Units now?
Legally in Russia - hardly a face, Ubisoft stopped sales from us, due to sanctions. You can try "dancing with tambourines" in the form of a VPN (etc.), or buying keys on other sites, but this is at your own peril and risk.
PS And one more thing - be careful with trying to buy in Steam. I myself have a free version in the yubik launcher (also without add-ons) and somehow decided to take a set (game + add-on) on Steam at last year's sale. the add-on itself didn’t want to buy into any without the main game, despite the fact that my Steam and Uplay accounts are connected and in the latter the game has long been completed, and when downloading the probe in Steam, I calmly played the full version on my account with all the progress.
I thought: figs with him, I’ll take it in Steam, especially since I played for free for a long time, and the money there is not my own, but from local bonuses. I read the comments, and people write that they DO NOT GIVE the keys to the purchased game, and both technical support (Steam and Yubikov) switch arrows to each other ... :(