3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 20.01.23 03:17 pm

Performance - bad game engine (High On Life)

Many people only have problems when there are several enemies on the screen. Definitely a problem with the engine itself.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max P 20.01.23

The performance in the game is excellent, no problems at all.
Spoiler

j
jax-baron 20.01.23

You would run Max P
at 4090 at 720p and say that the game produces 300 fps.

M
Max P 20.01.23

jax baron
RX 6600 is a budget card, just recommended for fhd, it says so on the box.
I think in QHD it will go to ultra-high without any problems.

M
Mr_Dude090 20.01.23

Max P
I want to ask you - what is the name of the monitoring program (CPU / GPU, etc.) in your video?

M
Max P 20.01.23

Mr_Dude090
FPS monitor.

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

The optimization in the game is not bad, especially considering that this is UE4, for a year while I was using a card from AMD, apparently in Nvidia, my account was blocked, in general, after AMD firewood from Nvidia's, I spit, even such debility as an elementary video recording of gameplay requires Nvidia to have an account on the Internet. So, until I used Nvidia, my old account was apparently blocked, stupidly for 3 days without any explanation I could not enter the geforce experience, I already tried it through vpn, I don’t care. It turned out that it was necessary to register a new one, I had to use OBS studio to record, it turns out to be robust, so it cuts the FPS, but it is also playable with it. The toy itself is not bad, but the lack of even subs in Russian is depressing

M
Mr_Dude090 20.01.23

Max P wrote:
FPS monitor.
Max P
Thank you very much for your answer.🙂👍

Z
Zhasl 20.01.23

everything is fine with optimizations RX6600 TX