3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qixi 20.01.23 03:21 pm

Quest kill? (Diablo 2)

Hello d2 lovers.
If you create a game with a character that didn’t complete the game (just went to hell), and re-enter with another character to farm, will the improved drop from bosses and some superuniks work? Andy's portal opens after the kill, the countess also opens a chest, and so on. But it happens that nothing falls from the boss at all, although very rarely, or stones and blue, and did not notice a significantly better drop from the bosses. I usually farm Andi, Meph, Diablo and Baal. The drop is quite normal, for dozens of wounds he noted that it’s not enough to create a host like that. Who has statistics, is it worth it to bother?
12 Comments
Sort by:
f
frendzy 20.01.23

in order for the drop quest to work, you need to create a game with a Persian who killed the boss, and kill with someone who did not kill the boss.

k
kelnorim 20.01.23

Frendzy wrote:
in order for the drop quest to work, you need to create a game with a Persian who killed the boss, and kill with someone who did not kill the boss.
this^
Andy always has a "quest drop" if he's bastardized with Warriv for the first time.
Qixi wrote:
didn't notice a significantly better drop from bosses
The difference in the absence of trash (cans, gold, arrows, etc.) in the drop = higher chance for items.

PS: sterlets, repair the Republic of Belarus!

k
kelnorim 20.01.23

Qixi wrote:
the countess also opens a chest.
This is not an act boss, such a trick will not work.

Q
Qixi 20.01.23

I will try to run on Andi nm with a quest drop. Interestingly, besides soja, does something like tithes or areats fall? It seems that her level is 49, and all class items are 50, maybe even 50+

k
kelnorim 20.01.23

There are tracing papers (although the best one was screwed up online), but nm is a waste of time. Is that really the goal of soy.

Q
Qixi 20.01.23

To be honest, I really doubt about the quest bug, out of interest one could experiment, but this is only in the plans for the future.
And so the goal is soj, but I also want to collect a collection of these children and perf units class gear too.

To do more from nothing, to see what lvl can be upgraded on 1 nm act, and whether soj will fall if you collect 100 unid rings, and so on. Although, ideally, hell farming baal is the most it, or chaos to the extreme.

Ps I will give cheap unid eth titi

k
kelnorim 20.01.23

He doubts. Come in and check the loot. If you immediately moved to a2, then the "bug" is eternal.

Q
Qixi 20.01.23

By the way, about the MF, probably already known to many, but still:
vertically the chance of dropping soja, horizontally MF. It turns out that 150 mf increases the chance by 2 times, but to increase the chance by 3 times it’s already tedious under 700+.
Shaco + ghidz + BT + chances are already 180, and the damage is normal and mf is optimal.

flew a little on Andi hell, so far it's bullshit, even if the bug works

k
kelnorim 20.01.23

It's like that. Why Andy when there is Baal (well, at the beginning of the season there is also Mef for consumer goods).

Q
Qixi 20.01.23

Andi can be thrown 500 times a day, which cannot be said about Baal. A good option is to download a couple of charms for 2 windows at once.

k
kelnorim 20.01.23

She doesn’t drop everything, for junk to Meph, for the rarest 85th / bowl. And download - at least 8 per hbr.

Q
Qixi 20.01.23

My logic is to try to loot bc/soj and at the same time find perf area/shako/wiper/jalal/titi. I understand that almost all the spots are in this list, but almost everything you need to eat and almost everyone on the server. So now, except for the pleasure of owning perf gear, you can farm. For example, vigor 200 units seems to be complete garbage, but still nice. Perfect arah is also bullshit, but it's nice that max units. Well, titi 200 is already a class, not yet, and fell (including lines) 197, 198 and 199, it seems, even, but not 200. Of course, I want this 200.
Ideally, in general, farm on several windows: forty Andi, Mefa, mausoleums, tunnels and pit. Barb to give bo and run on grass, amkoy chaos and Baal, especially forty can fly and so on.
It seems that you need to bother for a long time, but if you wish, you can do ppl5 +, and give ench, and also pump several spells at the same time before baal.