3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gera_33 20.01.23 03:21 pm

How to change, bind keys (High On Life)

Has anyone even found a way to change them?
14 Comments
Sort by:
a
antoni1586 20.01.23

I have the same question how to change to arrows?

n
natrogrii 20.01.23

well, xs, just poke on the key designation, a message appears, which new one to set, nothing unusual, everything is as always ...

ps sorry for the picture, I don’t know how to upload the image normally
pps portable pirate

a
antoni1586 20.01.23

That's the whole point is that there are no movement keys in the settings, they are reinforced concrete somewhere sewn up in the settings on wasd.

n
natrogrii 20.01.23

Gera_33
Answered below, initially blunted by writing a comment just like that, without a personal answer

n
natrogrii 20.01.23

antoni1586
By the way, it's also annoying that you can't assign additional buttons on the mouse, that's really wild in modern realities.

z
zhekazloy 20.01.23

natrogrii
Well, I don't know. The first thing I hung on the side buttons of the mouse sprit and dodge.

n
natrogrii 20.01.23

zhekazloy
hmm, I wonder if my mouse is defective, or what is needed for it? I will dig this case
ps mouse - deshman, but in other different games
mouse buttons are set https://qumo.ru/catalog/gaming-mouse/BlackOUT/

a
antoni1586 20.01.23

Greetings friends, I found a guide in the manuals in the incentive there in the file manually you need to register the keys, you can also use the mouse buttons. I translated everything in English with the help of Google. I just don't know how to add it here.

a
antoni1586 20.01.23

I got it now I'm running arrows.

z
zhekazloy 20.01.23

natrogrii
Also not a top mouse ((A4Tech Bloody V8M)), look at the Windows settings (parameters - device - mouse - additional parameters).
I didn’t install the mouse software (sometimes it can litter) by default it works, the current untwisted the sensitivity of the cursor.

n
natrogrii 20.01.23

zhekazloy
oh, exactly, I have some kind of program for it, but in autoload, now I turned it off, and everything is fine, I mean that now you can assign buttons .... thanks for the advice.

n
natrogrii 20.01.23

antoni1586 it's
strange, of course, to run with arrows, it's not some kind of race, but .... everyone has their own quirks.

d
dvarrr 20.01.23

antoni1586 well
did not share how?

a
antoni1586 20.01.23

won't let goddamn playground post more than 50 characters