3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ri10 20.01.23 03:21 pm

Looking for a movie by description

In short, I watched the movie a long time ago and don't remember much. Here are a few excerpts from the memories:
1) a film about a girl and a guy
2) I remember that the girl was skating on the water in the summer, and the guy was swimming nearby on a boat. She knew how to do it, because she believed that at a given moment in time it was winter, not summer
3) there was something about a circus or something like that, because there was a trapeze with which many jumped and died.
4) I remember how this girl and the guy discussed this trapeze and she told him: "They won't drag me there"
5) It seems that in the end the guy went to jump from it, and this girl was very worried about him, so much so that she returned from the world of her imagination and fell into the water in skates.
I really hope that someone has also seen this movie and will help me find it
1 Comments
Sort by:
t
temamcq95 20.01.23

Hello, help me find a movie, can anyone watch it. Events unfold in a small American town. The plot there is as follows: a girl and her dog come to her uncle, uncle is a mechanic and a fireman, they all go fishing together, they let the dog go for a walk and the dog brings a rare banknote of the last century. They all go to the mayor together who is a collector of rare banknotes, he says that this is a rare banknote of the last century and that this is a banknote from the looted fortune of a married couple who robbed banks, their life was cut short when they fell into the river when they left the police, and the rest of the money they hidden in a mine somewhere. This whole small town began to look for this treasure, and the mayor of the city, in order to find the treasure, stole the dog that found this banknote the fastest, but did not have time to steal anything with it, because the uncle and the girl got the dog back. In short, then the uncle and the girl, together with the dog, went to the mine, dug up money there, then the mayor, who was also hunting for money, broke his uncle's car and stole the money. Then the uncle called the sheriff's girl to chase him, and they themselves also ran after the mayor's car. As a result, the mayor crashed somewhere and he was arrested. As a result, the girl went home to her parents, and the uncle began to meet with the sheriff, which girl, he liked her from the beginning of the film.