3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mitrant 23.11.19 04:51 am

Impressions of the game (Skyforge)

So the open beta test has begun, and I propose to leave here reviews about the game and personal experience.
The game makes a double impression. So the pros:
1. Interesting combat mechanics. Reminiscent of Neverwinter online. Fights are dynamic and beautiful. Need to move and use a combo for the best of the murder.
2. Graphics and design in General is quite good. The absence of such a hateful elves, orcs and Korean anime nyashek.
3. The mechanics of pumping. Tree development is similar in the pathe of exile or the last civilization. There is room for development. At first, dazzled by the magnitude of the Atlas development.
4. The opportunity to become a God and have his own cult. a kind of game in the game. You can build temples, pump followers and send them on missions.
5. You can almost instantly change your class and continue pumping.
cons:
1. Neonateren available for only three classes. the remaining open through a long and tedious pumping. And given the fact that the classes are on different branches of the development tree opening them would take a very long time. As compensation available opportunity to try different classes in the training room.
2. Pumping skills and passion requires several types of crystals that you get for missions and local Dungey. so you can at least 1000 mobs to fill up. but if there are no crystals, and they mobs is almost fall, the level will not increase.
3. Crystals produced mainly for dungeons and missions, but to obtain the necessary amount. many missions and raids have to take place on 100500 times. The world is divided into locations and they are few. And even cute and original bosses, and the location 20 times just freeze. here begins to emerge a desire to create, to faster to pump, and this is achieved by prema, amplifiers. In short, great scope, if the company decides to make donation.
4. There is no armor and equipment in the usual sense. There are rings, amulets and weapons. Appearance does not affect anything. And it is the kind bought for a variety of local currency. The gun almost does not change and you will have to run with a sword of the same species, though the characteristics will change.
5. Quest component is weak and few places to explore. The world is not open and if in the same Neverwinter onlain you pumped going through quests, getting new quests for the new lokah. here come a hundred times group quests that are just kill them all. without a description why and who should.
6. Pvp is not developed. there is only one individual lokah.
7. You can't play evil and there is no fraction of the players of the other side. For example in world war II there are Alliance and Horde, there is only good and mobs.
8. No atmosphere in the world. The same Neverwinter atmospheric, that is. Here the sense of artificiality.
at the moment the game is developing and we hope that many of the troubles fix. Donat is not much there, but the overall boredom and monotony is boring.
18 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xenol 23.11.19

1st minus the most significant. amassed 600 sparks transformation(sort of) and thought reveal themselves to the class attack. But to access it you need to pump all the way to it from the paladin(in my case) And this horror as long. I don't know how much time and how much you need to go ad nauseam the same Loki to accumulate as many sparks for the Atlas. In General, I don't even know what to do now. Donati I'm not going and without it there are no prospects( with open MBT pumped 1800 prestige yet. I think whether or not to kill on this game a lot of time.

M
Mitrant 23.11.19

I have the same doubt, but very much want to try the mechanics of God and religion.

s
seffko 23.11.19

Tera is the exact same only in a profile.

S
SirMcLion 23.11.19

Three days spent on this game first, liked it, then freaked out. Just idiotic, didn't even bother to draw at least a dozen swords for the paladin. And how many big words, class changes at any time, blah blah blah, well the good of it, still running after a certain class, because it is fucking pumped crystals of mixed colors, Oh, how he was enraged, and in other classes there, so they become useless, no perks, no skills, prestige drops significantly, become a burden for other players. PvP, the imbalance is obvious, well, in my opinion, paladins are falling fast and loud, kromanti have time sometimes to finish off half-dead, litterary less survive, if you know how to play. Other classes have not even seen, only in informatori. Can't imagine how much time you need to play, to masturbate these stupid Loki and those damned bosses getting a penny of these crystals that would still reachable at least until the next class. Donat, Donat and Donat just. And Donati as it is not iteresno. So take down :( But the idea was cool.

X
Xenol 23.11.19

By the way, God immediately possible to open? or first to reach the class better?

M
Mitrant 23.11.19

Form of God is the crystal that don't know where to take. Probably on a quest will give. Because you can pump up to shape, but without a special crystal. anyway don't get it.

X
Xenol 23.11.19

Only I have frequent departures every hour approximately?

B
Bloody_Ork 23.11.19

I have no crashes.
Happy with the mechanics, but not optimization.
I have a SLI card in the laptop and barely 20 fps.

X
Xenol 23.11.19

yeah the optimization of bad terrain on my system gives 24-60 fps

S
Sargarus 23.11.19

Bloody_Ork
Actually the total capacity of the computer depends on many factors.
Percent probably does not pull. You see how many game requests, the settings specify.

g
ge-force 23.11.19

The game is basically normal but always has a feeling that something is missing

D
Damned_Soul 23.11.19

Play 2 days. So far, everything like that.

C
Chris63 23.11.19

Yeah me too, the first 2 days were like, and then run 1 and the same lokam hundred times for ESTs and bollocks to pump tired

D
Denai 23.11.19

The class opens for 2-5 week (depending on how him the Atlas to go)
Fully closed class for ~2-3 weeks

b
bibop121 23.11.19

yeah when I watched the trailer for the game I thought cool God you can play the whole game will be tied to become great and helping people you will voshvalyat as this will increase skills, etc but it turned out that the game is crap then what was shown there briefly say bored quickly at the expense of the combat system Yes, che is new and nothing interesting has got a job went to one corner of the map brought garbage got a pebble has circulated a skill and this whole game is terribly personalization at zero all of the same type no difference are not the only advantages of the game picture and some interesting screen saver more than anything in General, I advise not to waste time this.

D
Damned_Soul 23.11.19

Enough time has passed since opening of OBT really like the game, classes are just super. The location is gorgeous, the fight will be on the level. Limits on spark a bit annoying but it makes sense.

K
Kaynel 23.11.19

The game is very upset
1 - the Long wait time in the dungeon is 1-2 hours
2 - Boredom and humdrum number of different mobs is negligible - like so
3 - Cut extraction crystals - I think this is the reason for the infusion of sredstv and there's already available
4 - PVP part is ridiculously horrible stupid chopper
5 - Sense of openness space is not present in all tunnels and all Dungey as one continuous video -------
6 - Textures and good graphics but to madness zabagovan (you can get stuck in any terrain after application of a skill)
7 - Voice and Sound - sparse music as such does not present
Verdict the game is raw and unfinished with lots of bugs and Donat From the mail - a product to sell is not worth it raw !

E
Emitent 23.11.19

Briefly about the game DONUT!!!!!!