3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill 20.01.23 03:21 pm

The strongest hero TES (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Who do you think is stronger - Dovakin, Defender of Cyrodiil or Nerevarine? Write on what qualities you determine the strength of these heroes.
5 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hot dog 20.01.23

Pecos_Bill_2.0
What a stupid question.

P
Pecos_Bill 20.01.23

Chushpan
You probably thought that as a hero you will shake him so strong he will be. But I meant other qualities: abilities there, all sorts of other gadgets. For example, the screams of Dovakin.

s
spellcustomer 20.01.23

Pecos_Bill_2.0
abilities there, all sorts of other bells and whistles Well, what are the "features" of the GG in a morrych or obl? If you are asking based on the exploits of these characters, then - Dovakin, he generally prevented the end of the world. At the same time... in the previous two games, something very similar to a full P was also present and also prevented... On the other hand... yes, that's a stupid question.

V
Vestiger 20.01.23

The question is difficult. On the one hand, the combat in Morra is worse, it is impossible to use magic without removing the weapon, or to block manually. And on the other hand, the charges in enchanted things are restored over time, you can put on a mantle over the armor, pants and a shirt (enchanted) under the armor, the enchantment itself can be pumped (due to enchanted items) worse than in Skyrim. You can create spells for any taste and color, the chance of breaking a spell depends on the skill (in my opinion, this is fair) ... In general, I am for the Nerevarine.

Y
Yahychkvash 20.01.23

- The Eternal Champion and the Champion of Cyrodiil killed each mage - Jagar Tharn and Mankar Camoran. Also, the Champion of Cyrodiil sort of defeated Jyggalag and became Sheogorath, but given Uncle Sheo's schizu, what really happened there is still a question.
“A hero of Daggerfall killed some guy. Or maybe not killed. He sees better.
- Dovakin killed a very powerful, but still mortal dragon. And also another Dovahkiin, one of the oldest vampires of Skyrim and a bonus - the self-proclaimed most powerful warrior of Tamriel (Ebony).
- The Nerevarine killed Dagoth Ur and Almalexia, who had reached divine power, destroyed the physical embodiment of Lorkhan's heart, expelled Hircine, and, at the player's request, can also overwhelm Vivec himself. In addition, according to the canon, the Nerevarine is immortal (the consequences of a corprus), and, like Dovakin, is a Dragonborn.
Obviously, the Nerevarine is stronger than all the others combined.