3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Razenrauh036 20.01.23 03:21 pm

UAZ 4x4 (walkthrough) (All-wheel drive: UAZ 4x4)

people...help...I'm stuck......I don't know where to go.....in short, in "Karelia" there is a stage called "Swan Lake" - trial.....help help!! !!!!
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndreWWW07 20.01.23

Why are you tormented
by the compos and everything will be fine

r
relliK 20.01.23

There you need to drive up the hill at the very beginning, and then from acceleration on the right side to a bump (it’s necessary from acceleration, it won’t work), and then you’ll figure it out yourself

z
zMachnik 20.01.23

I'm interested in after the UAZ ''Hunter'' prototype opens, will there be more cars?

M
MAKAKUT 20.01.23

On the off site, look at the info ..... And when does the UAZ Hunter open? I just didn’t go through to the end (((

z
zMachnik 20.01.23

MAKAKUT. I haven't made it to the end either, but I'm close to it. The whole simple championship was held in the super championship before the taiga, well, then it's a complete pipets.

-
-S.B- 20.01.23

Advise a more optimal car for the initial passage. Please ...

z
zMachnik 20.01.23

UAZ patriot.

M
MAKAKUT 20.01.23

Hunter!!!!

z
zMachnik 20.01.23

Yes, hunter is good.

-
-S.B- 20.01.23

Thank you!
I'll try.

-
-S.B- 20.01.23

The HUNTER guys are pretty good when you sell him. So NORMAL.

z
zMachnik 20.01.23

-S.B-
I don't understand. why? Write two posts in a row.

-
-S.B- 20.01.23

For you to ask.

z
zMachnik 20.01.23

Ah, got it. But when they get banned, there will be no laughing matter.

k
kirill 3d net blazer 20.01.23

When I passed the 1st time, I passed on a Patriot (not on a pickup truck). And the 2nd nastolgia tormented me - and passed on an ordinary UAZ. Which used to be.

z
zMachnik 20.01.23

I'm on a tablet, I'm passing, much more interesting than on a patriot, but also hard.

-
-S.B- 20.01.23

Gotta try it too!

P
Poramokk 20.01.23

People...people....help!
Recently we decided to go crazy in "Full Drive - UAZ 4x4" with the addition of the Ural call ... So that's what it means ...
During the game, when driving through puddles and mud, my car just loads there and FSE !!! I tried both the normal mode and the champion - FSE one !!! I don’t know how people pass the circle in 3-5 minutes, it takes me 15 minutes to get out of this garbage! Even with a winch, if there is something to grab onto! :))) Here ...
Who will advise what?
PS When driving on the road, it's normal, my UAZ is running, it's already kicking up on bumps and potholes! :))) And how is the current mud with water pipets ...

M
MAKAKUT 20.01.23

four-wheel drive! downshift! and depressurize your tires! and your UAZ will fly!

k
kent rus 20.01.23

poramokk, the first if you are in the Ural call, then what kind of car do you have, and then I’ll tell you later