3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sspk 20.01.23 03:22 pm

New Year..

How will you celebrate the New Year? Is there a festive mood here?

By tradition, I go to the Playground and write a post on the 31st of December about the upcoming New Year.
I'm 25, I used to whine because there was no New Year's mood. In fact, we create it ourselves, but it becomes more difficult with age. I want to wish everyone in the New Year that you value your life and the life of your loved ones. We started what we wanted to start for a long time, but never got around to it.

Still, after a while, some kind sadness appears in this holiday, as if you are still small, everyone around is dancing and shouting Happy New Year, all relatives are gathered and the future ahead is exceptionally bright ...
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nervios 20.01.23

Yes, as usual, I’ll watch the president’s speeches, sing, drink tea, maybe I’ll go out to watch the fireworks, then I’ll drink some more tea, bulk up with food, and go to bed. Something like this. And so for ten years, cultured, you remember everything, and without a hangover the next day :) PS I will not create a new topic ... All the coming new year, may you have peace and quiet in your soul, otherwise you read comments, some people have very big mental problems. All happiness, prosperity, health, and adequate behavior on the PG website :)

V
Vaipen 20.01.23

When you start to congratulate colleagues and friends on WhatsApp and Viber.

S
Sspk 20.01.23

Nervios
And you happiness and health! Overeating a lot is also harmful, it is better not to plant the pancreas, because it does not recover: D

S
Sspk 20.01.23

Vaipen
Haha, saw this meme too! :D

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

Nothing, a normal day (day off)

M
MONKAM 20.01.23

Happy New Year to all)))) all good and positive in the new year))))

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

Happy holiday guys)
I'm celebrating at work this year, so it turns out to be a very profitable ng, no spending on the table and alcohol)

k
kurskiy 20.01.23

All with the coming (and someone with the coming)!

b
b1mbo 20.01.23

Happy New Year, you all!

j
jax-baron 20.01.23

Happy new year worker