3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SKAT-110KG 20.01.23 03:22 pm

Lazy GP

Hello. I'm trying to solve a problem. Namely - the failure of the video card to load 100% in games. (On the example of God of war)

In different scenes, the GPU load varies from 100% to 80%. At the same time, the picture starts to slow down a lot. Periodically, this problem disappears by itself. But then it reappears.
At the same time, the processor also starts to throw off the frequencies. And it's only noticeable in certain scenes. . .

The load on all CPU cores is the same.
Temperatures are normal. There is no throttling.
When tested in Furmark, it works at - 100%.

3060ti
9600k (4.9ghz)
3400 ram
970 evo plus samsung 1tb seasonic
620w
windows 10 pro

4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lazy Mutton 20.01.23

SKAT-110KG
1) Does this situation happen in all games?
2) Is the video card fresh or did you take it after mining?
3) Are the drivers on the map fresh?

S
SKAT-110KG 20.01.23

Lazy Mutton
1) made screenshots from tanks. (I'll download something heavier later) There's a strange situation there. I had to turn off g-sync. and vertical so that there is no fps limit. As a result, the gp is loaded max up to 97% fps 220+. Stable. (like, norms)
But if you raise the camera very high. Then Gp drops to 85% for a couple of seconds. Then he returns.
2) I took the card from a colleague at work. He was mining for a couple of years on it at home. I disassembled it. Replaced the paste. gaskets. fans. Inside the textolite and all the elements are like new.
3) Drivers are up to date.

================ .================= .=============== == .============ .===============

P
Pavel Rally 20.01.23

SKAT-110KG
In the video driver, for the game, turn on the power management mode, to the maximum performance mode.

S
SKAT-110KG 20.01.23

Thank you Pavel Rally . happened. Just not exactly as you wrote. I did not find such an item in the driver settings. It is in the settings (geforce expirence). I set everything in the power settings to max. And it worked.