3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spyl1ng 23.11.19 04:52 am

Is it worth re-take? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello forum users.
I was about a year ago, scored to pass the Witcher on PC, so staying at LVL 20 because something came up. For the first time really liked the game.
Now, again, there was a desire to play on the PS4(since there were discounts).
I think whether to replay given the fact that I have not played any DLC.
18 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 23.11.19

The game did not finish but very much. Why not re-take ? here I am third time around. In General, if you have not played the first part start with them

w
walkris 23.11.19

spyl1ng
As people who generate about 500 hours over 2 passing, say Yes, worth it! The story very much, and the dlc does not disappoint.

T
Tok-220v 23.11.19

that kind of nonsense? who decides what a stupid question!!!!

Q
QUlCK 23.11.19

spyl1ng
Yes, it is worth re-take, but rather Doprejte.

f
fedorcov 23.11.19

spyl1ng
Lal seriously, you registered on PG to ask to play whether you game or not? when there is already the holidays are over, so less questions on the forum)

K
Kassandra_Rain 23.11.19

spyl1ng
Well, they want - play, no means no. Anyway, strange question, given that you liked the game.

A
Analius 23.11.19

you first tell us who are you in life who suit?!

T
TimKov2806 23.11.19

I personally went 3 times and don't regret it

V
VALEN006 23.11.19

If you liked the course.

s
st029 23.11.19

Guys, I 2 years ago I tried pistachio ice cream, but then a lot to eat could not have been the case.
Now again I want to buy, the more it has in store.
Tell me if I should eat it, given the fact that other ice cream I've tried that?

Z
ZanVan 23.11.19

st029 wrote:
Guys, I 2 years ago I tried pistachio ice cream, but then a lot to eat could not have been the case.
Now again I want to buy, the more it has in store.
Tell me if I should eat it, given the fact that other ice cream I've tried that?
Better to have mom or dad first to ask - they're definitely not bad advice. Such are the cases.

PY.Sy. This author of the post note.

R
R_D_V 23.11.19

One of the best games in the last 10 years I believe. I'm generally never a fan of the Witcher but the last part went a few times. Games should go even for the fact that every quest is spelled out better than the main story in some modern games.

W
Wolken 23.11.19

*Whether to pass the game?* So worth it!

T
The_Black_Wolf 23.11.19

Doprejte is that

Y
Yudzhin Moding 23.11.19

For it is worth living at least

N
Next-gen2015 23.11.19

What's the question? It can 100 replay - never get tired of. Masterpiece.

e
er236 23.11.19

Hi all. Want to get Witcher 3. But in the passage when I bought this game after the White garden when I was the Audience and when Gerald sat on a chair he approached Morvern of Voorhis and said that you need (to ask me a few question) right now he says something else, the Herald says who the hell are you another Barber. How to start passing that would Morvrin said that would Herald replied to a few questions?

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 23.11.19

Crra wrote:
In General, if you have not played the first part start with them
not a fact.
1 part is quite monotonous, reached the middle and got bored part 2 I can't remember exactly what I did not like, but I have it 2 times tried to go through and very quickly scored somewhere in the area 1 boss. even though that I managed to meet momenti masterpiece...
and part 3 - Yes, great game, took a few times, it's worth it. and this is considering that I generally don't like RPG from 3rd person with a sword. all these Gothic, Skyrim, etc. - well not mine. but the v3 went fine