3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MoriNoKeru 23.11.19 04:52 am

In \"disk management\" is not displayed disk.

Bought a 1 TB WD currently connected instead of the old Seagate - in the BIOS, the Manager and the crystal is visible disk ( 1TB WD), and in the offices of the discs it is not. https://imgur.com/a/JChBTgB costs 120 SSD and 500 HP, and 1000 HP new not seen.

7 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 23.11.19

As it sees,and disk 3 then what?

b
bosa 23.11.19

initializeui

H
Hattack 23.11.19

MoriNoKeru
Any newly acquired screw NEEDS to be initialized. 3 select the disk and initialize it. If you do not know how)), you probably already guessed who ask this question...

M
MoriNoKeru 23.11.19

Hattack
bosa
It was much more banal - took it to the shop and switched the new dis was immediately detected in the system.

H
Hattack 23.11.19

MoriNoKeru wrote:
It was much more banal - took it to the shop and switched the new dis was immediately detected in the system.
I mean, (in your words) you changed the disk to another, and you have it safely has started WITHOUT any initialization?
My congratulations))) to You in the course of this, the Council is not required, but still... Check the number of hours of work on this disk)))

R
RikoChiko 23.11.19

And how to hide? After you upgrade the 10s in the my computer that appeared on 400MB. Eyes much corn.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 23.11.19

Recochica
In disk management to select the volume - PCM - change drive letter - remove.