3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frostmir 20.01.23 03:32 pm

mechanical keyboard

I'm thinking of getting myself a mechanical keyboard, as it's more reliable for gaming... and generally more reliable. Well, she's more responsive. And the question arose - from which manufacturer is it better to buy? For 5-9k.
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
shahVkit 20.01.23

For 5 - 9 thousand you can't buy normal mechanics.
Here for 15 - 25 thousand there are already high-quality options.
For example varmilo cherry mx blue - https://www.clife.ru/goods/varmilo-va87m-koi-cherry-mx-blue/
or Varmilo Moonlight V2 87 - https://geekboards.ru/product/varmilo-moonlight- v2-87

B
Beirut 20.01.23

Frostmir
Take any, the cheapest Frostmir wrote
: I'm thinking of
buying a mechanical keyboard, as it is more reliable for games it will be loud (like a typewriter) So don't throw your money away........... I'll give you some advice about the keyboard, just buy a washable (Waterproof) keyboard and you'll forget for many years about the replacement of the quality of those or other claves, read the reviews * 2 such claves themselves have 7+ years of logitech 310 and some kind of non-name and both plow properly

P
PhysxN 20.01.23

Frostmir wrote:
which manufacturer is better to buy from? For 5-9k.
For such a price, you can see keyboards from Akko. There is a Cyrillic alphabet in the DNS, if it is not important, then you can take it from Aliexpress.
Beirut wrote:
Cons for you, it will be loud (like a typewriter)
It depends on which switches to take.

A few months ago I took an Akko 5108 S. It is already quiet, but I added rubber rings to the keycaps, and in general it became great.

F
Frostmir 20.01.23

Beirut
The fact is that the mechanics "responsiveness" is much better. When I type on a computer or play something, it VERY infuriates me when the keys begin to respond poorly to pressing over time, and the mechanics have a much larger limit on pressing. So I thought I might buy a mechanic ...

H
Hellhound_Anger 20.01.23

Frostmir Do
not bring reliability here!!! It still needs to be checked. But the number of clicks in the mechanics is greater.
The membrane is simpler, lighter, quieter. If you scribble a lot of author's books, al bot on the Internet or articles for a wiki, then the mechanics is your choice - yes, the difference in switches, but the number of clicks will be a multiple of it.
You, the budget, can take the level of ASUS TUF Gaming K7. Drugan clamped, bought one. Check the switches, look - tactile sensations, noise (they knock, you can hear the microphone, fu, what a disgusting thing), the number of clicks. Heh, have fun there.

F
Frostmir 20.01.23

Hellhound_Anger
Got it, I'll keep it in mind

F
Focus 20.01.23

Frostmir
Buy my Corsair K95 RGB platinum Mx Cherry Speed

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

shahVkit Talks
about the price tag, at the mechanic for 5k, the buttons began to overwrite after six months

S
Salyarych 20.01.23

Frostmir
I own a Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 keyboard. Yellow switches.
Quiet mechanical keyboard. Very nice button response. Light clicks, unimaginably pleasant. Any button can be reconfigured, you can record a macro for any button. Fully controllable backlight, there are even schemes for the visual design of the backlight (set it up yourself or download ready-made ones from the site). You can combine the backlight with other devices and even with software, such as an animated desktop, as well as games. For example, when you launch Diablo, the keyboard turns red. And when you start, ETC2, the control buttons, etc. are highlighted. The keyboard is heavy and does not slip on the table. There is a stand (removable) for the wrist with magnets, the stand itself is made of leather, soft and pleasant. Hands on such a clave do not get tired when they are in one position. A powerful connection cable, you will fray such a fig and not tear it out of the keyboard if you pull it hard. Also on the keyboard there are USB connectors and an analog sound output - you can connect your ears through the minijack (note that when you connect the keyboard to the Xbox, the audio output on the keyboard does not work). In general, a chic clave. Recommend. It's worth about 9k right now. I bought it a long time ago, for the full cost of 15k. And the clave is worth every penny.
Claudia was bought in 2018. Klava passed the test of 2 university courses (including the set of diplomas). Works like a clock. Not a single button was erased, not a single switch broke. Build quality. And it's easy to clean, the buttons are raised from the case.
The only negative is extremely rare, but still - on the Numlock layout (where the numbers are on the right), the backlight may stop working, but pressing the button turns on the backlight. This is some kind of bug with the software and the backlight on the numlock turns off in idle time when no application is running.

And it looks good on the outside, without any extra bells and whistles.

But keep in mind - mechanical clave, like a drug. Imagine that very film, with pimples, which is so pleasant to press. Working on such a clave - exactly the same feeling! After it, working on the membrane is extremely uncomfortable. There is no this click when pressed and it is very infuriating. When you get home, you sit down at your computer and press a combination of buttons to unlock your PC... you get high!

PS Requires software from the raiser. It happens, sometimes, you need to restart the program (authorization flies), you have to re-type the password. But this rarely happens. Otherwise, the software is user-friendly, it is very easy to understand it, but there is also training, so you should not worry about this. The software is free if you register a device. The serial number is on the back cover of the Claudia case (it may still be on the box, so open the box carefully and do not immediately throw it away).
PPS And in the box there should be a cool keychain with a button. It glows, blinks and clicks pleasantly. A trifle, but nice.

There is also a review for this clave on this site.
https://www.playground.ru/misc/opinion/arahnofiliya_obzor_igrovoj_klaviatury_razer_blackwidow_chroma_v2-455154

e
evil.burmistroff 20.01.23

Frostmir
You at first be defined with switches. And for the first mechanics, take an inexpensive one. zet has good Klavas,
Red Square Keyrox, Dark Project.

S
Salyarych 20.01.23

evil.burmistroff
If you take an inexpensive one for the first time, and it breaks in six months, this will discourage all desire to work with such a device. This is still not the first car that is not a pity to stagger in the field. Any computer input device will be used repeatedly and daily. This means that you need to take high-quality, comfortable and reliable. Chinese obseyrs for 1k, which are erased in half a year - nafig are not needed. It's easier then to immediately throw money out the window without buying a keyboard.

e
evil.burmistroff 20.01.23

Salyarych As
I understand it, you read the title of the topic and my message and that's it?

J
Joel Miller 20.01.23

Frostmir
I have a mechanical keyboard MSI GK50 ELITE, which I think is excellent for its price (I took it for 5000 rubles), besides, a metal case on which fingerprints do not remain ...
Spoiler

S
Salyarych 20.01.23

evil.burmistroff
And I was supposed to read exactly your messages in the entire thread of the topic? You didn't create the topic, so why should I read everything? I offered my recommendation to the author of the topic. And then I disagreed with your opinion about cheap mechanics. What are the claims?

X
X_ray_83 20.01.23

The mechanics are just the most unreliable of all))) Well, the marketers have brainwashed everyone!

S
Salyarych 20.01.23

X_ray_83
You either used cheap junk or didn't use mechanics at all.
I won’t speak for all the devices, but the black widow raiser has been working for a full 4 years without any complaints.