3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor Kiselev _1 20.01.23 03:32 pm

Need help installing the Reqiuem mod (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good evening, there was a problem with the installation of the Requiem mod. Namely, SkyProc is not patched. As I understand it, it does not find the Skyrim.esm file, although all the files are in the same folder! I am attaching a screenshot. PS or advise a global requiem-type mod.
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 20.01.23

This page has some information on SkyProc:
http://tes.riotpixels.com/mods/skyrim/overhauls/readme/requiem-skyproc-guide.shtml

V
Viktor Kiselev _1 20.01.23

at_sagor Is it
necessary to download any mod managers? I just ran the batch file with admin rights... Or is that not enough?

A
AT_Sagor 20.01.23

Viktor Kiselyov
Not sure about the account at all. For example, I have Wrye Bash and there were no problems. I only know that after patching, it is necessary to put its newly created file as the latest in the boot order, otherwise it will swear about it right in the game and throw it on the desktop. So I can't help more than that.

V

at_sagor
Thank you for your help! If it's not difficult, then please describe the complete algorithm for installing this mod with wrye Bash. Thanks in advance!

A
AT_Sagor 20.01.23

Viktor Kiselyov
Everything is very simple with Wrye Bash installed. The "SkyProc Patchers" folder in "C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonSkyrimData" (or wherever the game is installed, as long as the final destination is in the Data folder). After you run the "admin-execute.bat" file, it patches all the downloaded game files and creates a "Requiem for the Indifferent.esp" file, which should be placed last in the load order.

PS I hope you know how to install and work with Wrye Bash. However, even if not, then usually there is an instruction for it. Wrye Bash v305 itself can be downloaded from here, but I don’t remember if registration is needed for this, since I myself am registered there:
http://tesall.ru/files/file/3766-wrye-bash/

V

at_sagor
Everything helped, this problem disappeared. But another one arose. After running a little inside the Helgen fortress, it gives an error that not all scripts have loaded, they say there are too many mods. Although Skyrim is clean, I reinstalled it today. Nothing but requiem files. Requiem for the Indifferent.esp is at the bottom of the list.

A
AT_Sagor 20.01.23

Viktor Kiselyov
Yes, not bad! But here we need an expert with great experience in such manipulations, maybe someone else will help.

T
TransLatorr 20.01.23

Victor Kiselyov
I can't tell you about the requiem, but I put a bunch of mods with the global PercusMaximus mod using Wrye Brush, everything was installed, patched and working with a bang

a
arah 20.01.23

Viktor Kiselyov
You seem to have reinstalled the game over the old one, hence a lot of extra stuff. It is necessary to completely demolish the old installation, that is, delete the game itself and the directory where it stood. If this is not done, some files, scripts, etc. remain from the old installation that start working with the new one. After that, put on a new one. The path to the game is best done like this: #:GameTES V - Skyrim
# - the drive letter where you install the game

M
Mr_POMAH 20.01.23

Java is the last one? if not, update. run "admin-execute.bat", after a couple of seconds a window will pop up - click Patch (upper right corner). Everything. Good luck.
PS: In general, read here:
Spoiler http://tes.riotpixels.com/mods/skyrim/overhauls/readme/requiem-skyproc-guide.shtml
PS2: I myself used to play Requiem 1.8.2, but something in it was not then for me. Put this
Spoilerhttp://modgames. net/load/tes_v_skyrim/gejmplej/247-1-0-9820 - (remove the spaces) - so far so good :)

R
Roman Saenko 20.01.23

AT_Sagor
hello, where did you get the file "admin-execute.bat"?