3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RukhVile 20.01.23 03:32 pm

dxgi_error_driver_internal_error how to fix the error? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I have a laptop, relatively old, but it passes the minimum system requirements.
When starting the game, this error pops up.

intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4000m at 2.40 GHz
6 GB DDR3 RAM 1
NVIDIA GeForce840M

conduit
Installed DirectX 11, reinstalled, drivers for vidyuhu too.
I also climbed into the config and deleted the files. What to do then? Help)
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 20.01.23

RukhVile
Despite this error with the video, I can upset you in advance that even if you deal with it, you still won't be able to play. The game needs a 4-core processor and you have 2 cores. I remember when the game just came out I had 2 cores. The game started, but it was impossible to play, everything was very slow. Only after buying a 4-core processor, the problem was solved.

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

RukhVile
Mods cost? Cheats are used?

R
RukhVile 20.01.23

Andrei YP
I have 4 nuclear. You must have confused

R
RukhVile 20.01.23

BDmitriy
Mods are not worth it. Cheats did not use

R
RukhVile 20.01.23

Andrei YP

R
RukhVile 20.01.23

A
Andrei YP 20.01.23

RukhVail
Well, if I'm wrong, I apologize. It's just that in the characteristics of this processor, 2 cores and 4 threads are written everywhere
https://ark.intel.com/content/www/ru/ru/ark/products/75104/intel-core-i34000m-processor-3m-cache-2- 40-ghz.html

R
RukhVile 20.01.23

Andrei YP
Well, the question about solving this problem is still open. Here you can see what a story that the integrated video chip launches it, there are no complaints. There is a conflict between DirectX and the driver for the NVIDIA video card

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

Andrei YP
Andrei YP wrote:
...if I'm wrong, I apologize. It's just that in the characteristics of this processor, 2 cores and 4 threads are written everywhere
. There is nothing to apologize for. Everything is so - it has a CPU 2 cores 4 threads, and in the device manager all threads are shown as separate cores. For example, my 4-core 8-thread is displayed as 8 - core :
Spoiler

DirectX 11 had to be installed only on Vista, when the small-soft ones screwed it with some kind of update to this OS, in addition to DX10. In subsequent operating systems (starting from 7) it is no longer necessary to install it (support is integrated into the OS), but it is desirable to install the package for DirectX 9.0c (dated June 2010) - in the form of a separately downloaded distribution kit (about 100 MB). ..
Spoiler
... or through the web installer.
...the integrated video chip runs it, no complaints.
Before starting the game (in the Nvidia panel), did you switch the choice of video card from built-in to discrete?
An error may also occur due to a specific version of the drivers - you can try to roll back to earlier versions, with the current ones completely removed from the system.

R
RukhVile 20.01.23

SonyK_2
Thank you very much! Do I understand correctly that I need to demolish DirectX 11 now? on 10/9? And how can I do it better?

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

RukhVile
RukhVile wrote:
Do I understand correctly that I need to demolish 11 DirectX now? on 10/9?...
No need to try to demolish DirectX built into the OS! If the package for DX 9.0c was not installed in the place with the game (for example, on licenses and some pirates), download it separately as a file, or use the web installer - it will automatically download the missing files from the network.
If the game is designed for a certain DirectX, it will work on it - the presence of newer versions in the support system does not interfere with this.

R
RukhVile 20.01.23

SonyK_2
Installed, but the error pops up.

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

RukhVile
RukhVile wrote:
..the error keeps popping up.
If DirectX, Visual C ++, NET Framework are installed on the system and an error occurs with a particular game (not with all of them), the problem may be in the game itself: for example, a crooked repack (if pirated), or the game itself does not work very well on laptops . Sometimes developers write that the game is not guaranteed to work on such devices.
The option with a certain version of drivers should not be completely excluded either - it happens that there is an error in some, and rolling back to older ones solves the problem.
Sometimes it happens that some update is missing in Windows, for example, if their automatic installation is disabled. What OS and version is installed? - for newer ones, this is the number (10 / 11), and the assembly (for example 22H2).

R
RukhVile 20.01.23

SonyK_2
Everything is downloaded, everything is updated, but the error still crashes (