3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 20.01.23 03:32 pm

Choosing a laptop up to 100K rubles.

Please tell me who thinks about this laptop:

Is it worth it to take this one? I just didn’t find something more sane in the category up to 100K rubles.
The laptop is not taken for games, but as a more compact replacement for an old PC that is about ten years old - it is planned to watch movies on it, surf the Internet, listen to music on headphones, I won’t play, I just don’t want to take the same fashionable ultrabook with "empty" stuffing (in comparison with game options). I won’t go anywhere with him either, he will stand purely at home.
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 20.01.23

Podvipodvertov wrote: The
laptop is not taken for games, but as a more compact replacement for an old PC that is about ten years old
Naturally normal, it is even quite suitable for games.

P
Podvipodvertov 20.01.23

saa0891
Cyberpunk on ultra at 30 FPS will pull?

s
saa0891 20.01.23

Podvipodvertov This is
really an old patch, but the approximate range is clear, you can just look at the tests yourself.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

if not for games and 3D graphics, I could have taken something simpler like a 15.6 "laptop Infinix InBook X2 PLUS XL2
on this 3060 you can also play games of the previous generation.

L
Len4ik00N 20.01.23

Podvipodvertov
If there is no goal to "master" the entire budget, then the selected laptop is redundant for the tasks voiced. For movies / music, a laptop with a built-in and a level of ay3 or ay5 is enough for the eyes. Although, judging by the question about the level of fps in cyberpunk, infa that the laptop will not be for games is not the final decision))
By the way, what about the monitor / TV: are you planning to use one of the above or just the laptop screen?

O
Oak Sorcerer 20.01.23

If you don't play games, you should take something without a discrete video card. Otherwise, there will be an airplane even with a light load.

W
Watapachi 20.01.23

Podvipodvertov
this model will pull cyberpunk on ultra in full hd, with beams turned on at 60 fps.

D
Ded Leo 20.01.23

Recently, msi have become flimsy and with marriage.