3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avexus01Balu 20.01.23 03:35 pm

Miles literally lags (Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales)

Actually, my Miles literally lags, but the environment does not Specify PC RTX3070
Ryzen 9 5900x 12 cores 64 GB of RAM

50 Comments
Sort by:
p
paleto 20.01.23

Exactly the same problem, no solution found

v
veteriwe 20.01.23

I have 3070, i5 12400 lags terribly, even at low ones, the motherboard is not cheap

A
Avexus01Balu 20.01.23

palito
I think the solution to the problem will be soon

A
Avexus01Balu 20.01.23

palito
Did it start for you too after Miles got the suit?

Z
ZXARMOR 20.01.23

remove abilities

A
Andromorph 20.01.23

This is a visor modification chip from another dimension, put something elseAvexus01Balu

A
Andromorph 20.01.23

Avexus01Balu
This is the idification of the suit, disable...

i
ilyaizhboldin 20.01.23

In short, these are not bugs in the game, but in the properties of the costume I don’t remember the name of the improvement, I remember that the picture is the head in the hood, you need to remove it and everything will be fine, I also turned it on and thought at first what was wrong, and then I tried to disable this costume option and everything worked fine

M
Max_Prime 20.01.23

As already mentioned above, this is a modification of the costume, I’ll just clarify what was done for the animation from the cartoon Spider-Man: Through the Universes.

w
wsaxxp 20.01.23

I have another problem, no matter what graphics settings I set, it feels like I'm playing at a resolution of 800x600.
During the gameplay, everything is blurry, grainy, the picture of the level of the second spider-man is on the curling iron, and during the freeze frame everything is as it should be :/ who knows what to do? mb repack curve, this was not in the remaster of the spider

A
Avexus01Balu 20.01.23

Andromorph
Thank you, I'll turn it off at home

A
Alex_stormrage 20.01.23

People I have a problem, I start the game, my game freezes. In the task manager, the status is "Suspended", usually when the game or application freezes, the status hangs "Not responding", but here it is "Suspended", can anyone come across?

A
ASTREX 20.01.23

same

A
Andromorph 20.01.23

Allex_stormrage
Try to exit the torrent ;)

l
link815 20.01.23

wsaxxp
In the game options under Scaling, turn off Scaling Method and Dynamic Resolution

e
eXsigoss 20.01.23

At the first start, the game crashes (the picture freezes, the computer starts making strange sounds, stops responding to anything) on ​​the video. At the second, it stupidly flew on the web after the video, and it crashed again. Has anyone encountered such a problem?

H
HackerSpace89 20.01.23

wsaxxp
Turn off AMD FSR or DLSS in settings and turn off dynamic resolution, should help.

s
snusive007 20.01.23

During my flights and just running through the streets, the game periodically "loads" so to speak.
In more detail, when I fly on the web, I see a nearby house with an unloaded texture.
When I fly up to this house, my game freezes, the sounds disappear, and the game loading icon appears in the lower right corner. Has anyone encountered this problem?

PS When I played the Spider-Man 2018 remaster, this also happened, but then I tweaked something in the scaling settings in my opinion and everything became normal

N
NeonUA 20.01.23

This is a problem in the costume, change the abilities of the costume or remove additional abilities and it won’t lag, yesterday when I played I came across this

M
Matvich727 20.01.23

Avexus01Balu
Personally, yes