3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Aleksandrov 23.11.19 04:53 am

editing / creation of maps for ETS2 UKTS for example (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

EDITING / CREATION of maps for ETS2 UKTS for example

✔ Learning
● link to Edit Map UKTS tutorialhttp://EN.scribd.com/doc/58088565/Euro-Truck-Simulator-Map-Editing-Manual#scribd
● link to ETS2 Map Editor tutorial
To learn more, see the spoiler above....
● VIDEO must see!!!
✔ Hot key editor here:For those who for the first time will create cards, here are a few hot keys in the editor:
1. create E
2 delete D (if an object is selected delete)
3 moving M
4 raise\lower H
5 rotate (X Y Z) R (One press-X \ double tap -Y \ Three pressing - Z)
6 import I
7 to change camera C (makes the camera like in the game)
8 configuring object P (opens settings window)
9 to install the S (you appear in this place originally)
10 search for F
11 adjust the position of other objects G
12 brush B (drawing textures)
13 information\ positional settings N
14 zoom out the camera Page UP
15 to zoom in Page DOWN
16 to move in camera mode (when you press C ) arrow up\down\left\right
17 customizing the editor F9
18 information about the keys F1
19 mini-map F5
20 setting up materials, F3
21 console ~
22 cancel ESC
I hope I haven't forgotten anything ))))))
✔ How to rid of lag and crashes out of games to partially or completely rid of lag and crashes of the game, each of You must add additional RAM memory, regardless of what You use, what your computer. How to do it:
In the properties of the shortcut in the object after F:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x86\eurotrucks2.exe, append a space-mm_pool_size 400, depending on how much RAM you have (2GB 400 to 500, 3GB from 400 to 600 4-6GB from 400 to 800, 8GB and above from 400 to 1200).
screenshots: http://i.playground.ru/i/55/49/40/10/pix/image.jpg http://i.playground.ru/i/45/49/40/10/pix/image.920xauto.jpg
who game of version 1.4.x and above do not need!!!
✔ Tips:
● FinistEG - Starting with 1.15 patch in the game folder to run on the 64-bit Axes
To start this EXE should be in the shortcut properties (for piratok) or in the properties of the game-set launch options (STEAM) key -64bit one x64 OS, then you can feel the performance increase By default, even on x64 OS, the game runs a 32-bit EXE
73 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Aleksandrov 23.11.19

If you have something useful to write here and I will add the header if it is USEFUL.....
(What is already described in the cap and in the video - no need to write!!!)
You may also add some screenshots with explanations, most important, will add to the cap in the first place!!!

v
venom.ua 23.11.19

there is another way to acccess the editor.
just to add to the game shortcut -edit or for steam-set launch options
and if you write -edit europe opens map of Europe

F
FinistEG 23.11.19

rename from zip to scs optional
game and zip extension picks up without problems
the main thing that the package was uncompressed

v
vovangt4 23.11.19

I now convert map of Ireland with version 1.3.1, a lot has changed, so much to rewrite, I want to make it as a addon to other cards.

4erpak66 23.11.19

How to draw and place - is understandable. And how to register database, that loads and routes there? English dull, it is desirable in Russian...

A

Interestingly, to get 3D model with textures of a huge city, like New york and stuff in the game, to pave the road there...
just tired of these small town!
want a long drive around the city instead of 5 seconds )))

v
vovangt4 23.11.19

Alex Alexandrov
The town consists not of one model but of the dozens or hundreds and ETS 2 is hard to make the system requirements will increase three times the minimum, the engine the game Prism3D old this year, already 13 years! Even when Bob was created the Moscow for map Orient Express made it less great and many people in Moscow had the brakes and crashes because of the large number podgryzayuschie models and textures so on this engine it can be done but you need a powerful computer. When I tried to make a great city existing in the model editor the game is not enough for 16 GB of RAM.

A

Added at the beginning of the spoiler, with Hot keys... look!

A

vovangt4
Added to header.
look there how to get rid of lag and crashes

v
vovangt4 23.11.19

Alex Alexandrov
About registration of memory available to the game, I know for a long time she helped on versions 1.1.1-1.3.1, but is irrelevant, even harmful. With version 1.4, the game automatically allocates memory correctly, including for the pool. Rigid fixation of the size of the pool will be especially bruising for those who have RAM to run the game very close (less than 4GB).

A

Well then, the only thing is to work in a buggy editor, remaining every 2 minutes to avoid losing already made.

A

vovangt4
Thank you enlighten on a brush version 1.4.....
added to the header... under the spoiler where about lag...
I'm just honestly not notice the difference that with a parameter, without the game flies fine.
and I don't deny myself in settings is everything on max and the editor opens normally with loaded Europay.
I just do not know at the expense of lag..... but he added a hat because who can come in handy!!!!
Thank you for correcting me.

v
vovangt4 23.11.19

Alex Alexandrov
Not for that, I also play at maximum settings runs but the editor sometimes lag, map is not all loaded in the editor and gradually as you progress, if you try to instruct a lot of objects and zoom it starts to consume more than 8 gigabytes of memory.

A

vovangt4
Well done, the engine is of course the game is not very......
I think the same Rage or Bugbear Game Engine would be better for this game ))))))))
it would be brutally curious )))

v
vovangt4 23.11.19

Alex Alexandrov
Yes, any modern engine would be much steeper, and the map would be seamless with the ability to cut the road on some forest path

F
FinistEG 23.11.19

If someone does not know, with patch 1.15 in the game folder to run on the 64-bit Axes
To start this EXE should be in the shortcut properties (for piratok) or in the properties of the game-set launch options (STEAM) to register key -64bit
Anyone have the x64 OS, then you can feel the performance increase
By default, even on x64 OS, the game runs a 32-bit EXE

v
vovangt4 23.11.19

FinistEG
Yes but there is a negative, deteriorating coverage of the game! Some friends were testing and how to start from the folder x86 the graphics are getting better and productivity will increase slightly, due to the deterioration of the light!

F
FinistEG 23.11.19

vovangt4
have not noticed any deterioration of the lighting
but missing friezes, which have often been in cities on version x86
but in General the smoothness of the game has increased
IMHO
I was once like at the moment the version for x64

but it is to the subject not

M
McLaren MP4-4 23.11.19

Fit the splint.