3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyacheslav Ivashkin 20.01.23 03:36 pm

Endless lags (Cyberpunk 2077)

For some reason, cyberpunk began to simply lag every second, before this was not the case, demolished the game, everything returned to normal, as it came in the next time, again endless lags. My system is i5-7500, 8 RAM, GTX 1050 TI. Ps no need to write that the iron is shit, change it and there will be no lags if I used to play calmly at 30-45 fps on medium ones with FSR in balance and there were small friezes. The game that is on the HDD, that on the SSD lags the same way and loads dofiga, there are no such problems with other games and never have been.
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Michael Samual 20.01.23

iron is shit, change and there will be no lags

V
Vyacheslav Ivashkin 20.01.23

Michael Samual
I see your intellect at "genius level"

T
Thief Pirate 20.01.23

8 gig of opera? it's not funny. Go and buy another bar for 8 gig in dns for 700r or even cheaper on Avito.

V
Vyacheslav Ivashkin 20.01.23

Thief Piratech
Chel you ... What does the memory have to do with the fact that the game used to run without freezes every second?

A
Az_Az 20.01.23

Vyacheslav Ivashkin
Install msi afterburner, check the temperatures, remove dust from the PC block, buy more memory (as you have already been told here). Check what else your system is loaded with, maybe your antivirus program did a check...

B
BIGssdl 20.01.23

lags in an offline game... Monsieur special on computers :)