3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XooN 20.01.23 03:38 pm

What's with the optimization? (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Actually, now the game is a good discount. Passed the first one and was happy with it. I want to buy, but everywhere I see curses in the direction of optimizing the game. Although the comments are old, but still dumb. Strangely, the game does not differ at all from the first part, except for the color scheme and a darker design, and so it eats FPS. Has the situation changed or is it still the same?
1 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 20.01.23

XooN
I've been playing it for a long time since its full release and haven't run into any problems. There were all sorts of little things that did not particularly affect the detailed passage of the game, but they were quickly fixed with patches. As for the technical part, there were no problems either (AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 24 GB RAM, Radeon RX 580 4 GB), set high settings. This game is a little more demanding than the first part, but nothing serious. What is there for those who whine with computers, that their game slows down, I don’t know. In addition, the graphics settings can always be adjusted, lowered a little, this will not particularly worsen the picture, the game is isometric.