3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 23.11.19 04:57 am

Like putting settlers in a power armor. (Fallout 4)

Actually the question in the topic title.

With partners such focus rolls without problems,as is done with conventional settlers.
Want to train the terminators miniganom at the checkpoint.
16 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ultravirus661 23.11.19

Ha, I have to remove silovogo can't.But you have it backwards.How to put settlers on a power armor. Just put the armor in the middle of the street and Spanish raiders or other hostile character. Voila! The settlers reflex get in silovogo (although they can climb and raiders.).Personally I like that.

s
saa0891 23.11.19

sozhah

Well, wait until he climbs is a pain in the ass.
But at the expense of the frame,will have to try.

s
saa0891 23.11.19

Ultravirus661

I just got this armor is already more than 25 sets (not counting the parts without a frame (there BS-2 are generally more likely sets of ten) so that she's sitting there going to waste.
Cheat as you do not want to use it.
Generally very strange that it has not done such a possibility,because in fact settlers can give orders in build mode,it is strange that it can not be driven in power armor.

S
Screamer9713 23.11.19

saa0891
Put power armor along with the charge, without which it will not work.Find the right of a settler whom you would like to wear power armor.Remember how they assign space to work (Trade,harvest) as well as press the corresponding key will function as the order and send your order to power armor.After he climbed into it and everything.

s
saa0891 23.11.19

scream9713

The fact of the matter is that in power armor it in such a way not to drive,she's just not highlighted when settler is directed to the armor.

R
RGC 23.11.19

saa0891
This can be problematic, but unable to find any dog, crookrise or just a weak mob and on the tail to bring him to the settlement. Only pre-have to pick up the guns from the residents, and then out at the entrance

s
saa0891 23.11.19

RGC

Generally hike remains an option only sagrit NPCs and that he'd climbed,especially in several settlements will put several sets of batteries.
On account of the fact that would push him the frame I have serious doubts,but still try.

S
Screamer9713 23.11.19

saa0891
If there is no way of solving your problem then find the mod,download and install so it will be convenient.

M
M0f 23.11.19

saa0891
Enter the desired settler

setrelationshiprank player 4
setplayerteammate 1

And menu orders instruct them on the armor. They'll wear.
However, this is the case if you use the codes, and if not, then I'm sorry.

s
saa0891 23.11.19

scream9713

This fashion I found.
Is there a mod to increase the limit of the settlers, renaming, and improved the settlers,other mods like no.

M0f

Cheats do not want to use.
In General all thanks,will try that if they got into armor.

M
MalluM 23.11.19

sozhah
With a frame not prokanaet - if you buy it is automatically removed from the inventory.

M
MaxBrown 23.11.19

Is there a mod SKK Combat Settlers (health and power armor)

M
MaxBrown 23.11.19

In VATS I shot at a nuclear unit

m
makspaks 23.11.19

Ultravirus661
and you just get armor from a nuclear battery, it discharged and the armor is yours, I have raiders so the armor stealing, it's 7 accumulated

A
Artem270794 03.04.22

M0f
Very useful codes, thanks)

T
Tobikage 17.04.22

https://www.playground.ru/fallout_4/file/fallout_4_sex_mod_russian_translation_tolko_dlya_vzroslyh_18-1021238
this mod helped me, although it has a different profile) It becomes possible to give NPCs various commands, including entering power armor.