3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Norm112 23.11.19 04:57 am

Warm clothes online (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Guys tell me online stopped working glich to receive any clothing. Not managed to keep palevic from the skins of Buffalo. Is there any online opportunity to clothing for cold climates, except Pelevina from the skins of Buffalo, which costs 40 ingots, I'm in the directory is not found.

Spoiler
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KelevRa6381 23.11.19

Good time of day! I have a question on a similar topic. How to build the suit for the cold climate? How much warm clothes I haven't worn on your character, all the time says: "you have no suit for cold climates". Tell me how anyone got out of the situation. Thanks in advance!

N
Next-gen2015 01.01.21

Damn, guys, help! What kind of clothes should I buy for a cold climate ?! Now there is snow, the character is freezing all the time, and in the characteristics of the clothes they do not write what is for the cold and what is not.

Z
Zh1VaGo 01.01.21

KelevRa6381
Next-gen2015
Gloves (closed), warm jacket (think about it in appearance, fur, etc.), jelly, shirt, pants, boots. Well, or if you are too lazy to collect, buy a grizzly bandit costume and before you buy gloves for it, there will be a winter set.

N
Next-gen2015 01.01.21

Zh1VaGo
THAT is it in the jacket ?! The online hero has gloves, a vest, a shirt, pants, boots by default. and some type of coat. Should you change your coat for the trigger, and it won't freeze?

B
BearBosko 01.01.21

For two-factor authentication I was given a raccoon hat, complete with some kind of cheap jacket, this set protects well from the cold

Z
Zere 01.01.21

BearBosko
And I'm not there ... in the character menu in the health statuses forever -688%, as soon as the temperature is <0 ...