3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dik120 20.01.23 03:42 pm

Crashes after Next Gen update (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the update, it crashes right after the splash screen. card 2060 super. memory 16g. percent ryzen 5 2600.
Normally so updated, can someone tell me what's wrong?
36 Comments
Sort by:
b
blxxdandwine 20.01.23

Kontent1k
run the game in DX11 this will most likely solve the crash, but you will have to play without tracing

C
Content1k 20.01.23

blxxdandwine
Already tried, does not help

M
Mranabiz 20.01.23

Mr_Mansi
what kind of beams did you check for 1080 interesting ...

S
Screamagel97 20.01.23

I noticed such garbage that if you turn off the rays, then everything is fine, but if you go into the graphics during the game and press rtx on, the game drops and asks you to send a bug report. Change only in the menu of the game itself and turn on RTX either completely or turn it off completely, because it crashes when I turn off shadows through RTX and diffuse shading.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Screamagel97
Cut down the beam rutuiksovna and there will be no crashes. And if you want to play with them, but without crashes, then turn it on in the settings, where the screen resolution is the frame regeneration item, but set the grass to high☝️

L
Leha_Leha 20.01.23

Mranabiz
Which take off from a computer, because of burning plastic and textolite.

A
ALESHIN98 20.01.23

blxxdandwine< How to run on DX11?

A
Ablorad 20.01.23

I solved the problem: just click on the "enable ray tracing" button, it crashes, but if after that you go to the settings through the menu and turn on the three bottom tracing buttons, then everything works, as if the game needs clarification.

N
North1s 20.01.23

I updated the Witcher and this is what I have (screenshot)
I updated the firewood for the vidyuhu, reinstalled the game, it does not help (
i5 9400f, Radeon rx570 4gb, 16gb RAM.

E
EFER6655 20.01.23

Whoever has the Nvidia Reflex function present and active, turn it off, immediately adds almost 8-10fps! tested on a 3080 card!

s
salopic 20.01.23

The old version is also running fine, but the new one crashes on the splash screen. In theory, after all, when I put everything on low, the graphics should be like in the old version or not?

I
IGI7481 20.01.23

salopic
It crashes on my Windows 10 and direct 12 when loading a save and set any column there, but there is another direct 11 launch shortcut in the bin folder and everything works here ... What did they do with direct 12 I xs that it stupidly crashes

K
KopiPaT 20.01.23

First I'll wait until the game is fixed, then I'll download it and I'll already play. The point is to suffer if you can wait and then play without problems.

R
Rlier22 20.01.23

Who will tell you which dx11 or dx12 to play? I mean visually!

S
SkyN6T 20.01.23

North1s
mods and scripts old daring! they are incompatible with the new version of the game

N
North1s 20.01.23

SkyN6T
Thank you, I saw it too late, I already managed to change Windows, the Witcher is coming)) Once again, thank you very much for your help.